Motorola launches two dual SIM handsetsSeptember 30th, 2010 - 6:55 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Sep 30 (IANS) Handsets manufacturer Motorola Thursday ventured into the dual SIM phone market, launching two phones- Motorola EX 115 and Motorola EX 128-, priced at Rs.5,990 and Rs.6,990 respectively. The GSM dual SIM handsets offer social connectivity and entertainment on-the-go along with a 3-megapixel camera, video camcorder, and an expandable memory of up to 32GB3 micro-SD card.
“One of our key focus segments is the dual-SIM market, a rapidly evolving market in India,” said Faisal Siddiqui, country head of India, Motorola Mobility.
EX115 is a QWERTY phone while EX128 is a sleek touchscreen handset with just 12.8mm thickness.
- Motorola launches slimmer Razr for Rs.33,990 - Nov 21, 2011
- Philips launches Xenium range of mobiles - Sep 07, 2011
- Motorola launches android based smartphone - Nov 02, 2010
- Nokia launches X5 smartphone - Nov 22, 2010
- Motorola launches two Android based smartphones - Aug 03, 2010
- Nokia E7 touch-and-type phone launched in India - Mar 14, 2011
- Nokia launches two low-priced handsets - Sep 15, 2011
- HTC launches glasses-free 3D smartphone - Aug 31, 2011
- Nokia launches two new phones in Asha series - Aug 09, 2012
- HTC One S launched in India - Jun 21, 2012
- Motorola XOOM tablet launched in India - Jun 28, 2011
- Nokia India bets on phone-plus services for growth - Sep 20, 2010
- Motorola launches seven mobile models - Oct 07, 2009
- Motorola smartphone to recognise your fingerprint - May 05, 2011
- iberry to launch low cost 3G tablet in July - Jun 27, 2012