Microsoft opens global delivery centre in BangaloreDecember 8th, 2011 - 6:21 pm ICT by IANS
Bangalore, Dec 8 (IANS) Software major Microsoft Thursday opened a global delivery centre in this Indian tech hub for providing consulting and enterprise services to its clients worldwide.
The Bangalore centre, which is the company’s second in the country after setting up a similar facility in Hyderabad in 2005, will support its services in powering business-critical and mission-critical applications for leading corporations across 65 countries worldwide.
“Our services bring the expertise on key technologies to help customers plan, deploy and run their IT landscapes,” Microsoft Consulting Services business general manager Kristin JOhnsen said in a statement here.
“We have mature delivery process for global deployments. Local teams here work on leading edge products and technologies including Office 365 and Windows 7 deployment,” Microsoft Services’ global delivery general manager Amit Sircar said in the statement.
- Microland to offer cloud solutions with Microsoft - Apr 06, 2012
- HCL to provide IT infrastructure to Freescale - Sep 19, 2012
- Mu Sigma raises $108 million equity fund - Dec 29, 2011
- Wipro to provide legal process outsourcing to Microsoft - Jun 16, 2010
- French firm Altran bets on india for growth - Jul 12, 2012
- Essar unleashes cloud power with Windows Azure - Apr 30, 2012
- Sonata to set up offshore centre for US firm - Jul 31, 2012
- Wipro wins Microsoft country partner award - Jun 28, 2010
- Sonata Software forms joint venture in Qatar - Dec 21, 2011
- HCL to provide IT services to US insurance group - Feb 15, 2012
- EMC launches global command center, critical incident response center in India - Sep 16, 2010
- Infosys to hire 2,000 people in US by end 2012 - Jul 24, 2012
- Aditi Technologies acquires US cloud computing firm - Nov 21, 2011
- TCS, Mitsubishi form joint venture firm - Feb 08, 2012
- Australian mining firm picks Wipro for IT solution - Jun 15, 2012
Tags: bangalore centre, business general, corporations, critical applications, delivery centre, deploy, deployment, global delivery, hub, hyderabad, including office, key technologies, landscapes, leading edge products, microsoft, microsoft consulting services, microsoft services, services business