Mel C plans to try for a babyApril 2nd, 2008 - 6:03 pm ICT by admin
Washington, Apr 02 (ANI): It seems that former Spice Girl Melanie Chisholm is getting broody finally.
Chisholm, being the only Spice Girl who is childless, decided to start a family of her own after she began spending a lot of time with her band mates and their children.
Hanging out with her colleagues’ offspring on the bands recent reunion tour, made her broody and desperate to start a family of her own with her long-term love Tom Starr.
“Being backstage at the shows with the girls and all the kids made me think, ‘Yeah I could be a good mum’, Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
“I used to say giving them (the children) back was the best bit, but seriously all the girls are great mums… and they have given me the confidence to have a go,” she added. (ANI)
- Spice girls still best friends - Aug 04, 2012
- Victoria left reunion party early for daughter - Jun 27, 2012
- Victoria back with Spice Girls for musical launch - Jun 25, 2012
- Spice Girls may turn 'Viva Forever!' into movie - Jul 01, 2012
- Chisholm welcomes Pink to mummy club - Jun 04, 2011
- Baby Spice's son "in love" with Sporty Spice's daughter - Oct 31, 2009
- Spice Girls to auction iconic clothes - Jun 29, 2012
- Mel B wants to have more kids - Jan 04, 2011
- Mel C defends 'moody' Victoria - Jul 01, 2012
- Mel C wants more children - Mar 07, 2010
- Spice Girls to unite again for Olympic closing ceremony (Lead) - Jul 20, 2012
- Mel C says motherhood has changed her life - Oct 25, 2009
- Scherzinger backs British music campaign - May 19, 2012
- Mel C not ready for more kids - Sep 02, 2011
- Halliwell to create another 'Spice Girls'? - Aug 09, 2010