McDonald’s makeover to be worth $5 billionApril 17th, 2010 - 10:46 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Oak Brook, Apr 17 (THAINDIAN NEWS) McDonald Corporation is planning a major revamp, and their makeover is going to be worth a whooping $5 billion. The burger chain is planning to intrude into the world of coffee cafes, and so they are planning to get a new hip and happening look in their joints, in this endeavor. They are also trying to make their joints more cozy and happening, which is in tune with the times, so that the people can spend more time there, and ultimately spend more money in McDonald’s.
The makeover is planned for the next 5 years, and in it there are plans afoot to make the McDonald joints more hip and happening. They are also planning to introduce features like plasma TV’s, lounge chairs and even electric fireplaces. There are also plans to have free Wi-Fi and make the stores make more appealing by introducing ‘stone facades’.
The officials at the burger joint - McDonalds are trying desperately to inject a new look and feel in the joints, so that they are more like coffee cafes. They have also introduced new coffee beverages in the menu, in this endeavor. With all these modernization plans, the company hopes to increase its clientele, and subsequently the sales at their restaurants too.
- McDonalds to undergo a makeover worth billions of dollars - Apr 15, 2010
- McDonald Gearing Up For Major Makeover Session - Apr 17, 2010
- McDonald's Makeover To Be Worth Billions Of Dollars - Apr 15, 2010
- Now, a McDonald's burger named after Shane Warne! - Nov 10, 2010
- Man eats 25,000 burgers, says more to come! - May 22, 2011
- McDonalds all set to introduce the McItaly burgers - Feb 10, 2010
- McDonald's net income goes down - Jul 24, 2012
- 3G Capital Acquires Burger King - Sep 03, 2010
- Go Indian to sell in India: Management guru Arindam Chaudhuri - Aug 28, 2011
- Burger King Free Coffee Offer A Boon For Coffee Lovers! - Nov 05, 2010
- 6 months later, McDonald's happy meal 'turns into plastic' - Oct 12, 2010
- McDonald's to give free fruit with every Happy Meal - Jul 27, 2011
- Tatas sign formal pact for opening Starbucks cafes in India - Jan 30, 2012
- Lady Amelia Spencer charged for assault - Feb 02, 2011
- McDonald's franchisee to invest Rs.500 crore - Feb 21, 2011
Tags: burger chain, clientele, coffee beverages, coffee cafes, electric fireplaces, endeavor, free wi fi, joints, lounge chairs, mcdonald corporation, mcdonalds, modernization, money, oak brook, plasma tv, restaurants, stone facades