Maruti Suzuki’s net profit up 4.95 percentOctober 30th, 2010 - 4:23 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Oct 30, (IANS) Indian car market leader Maruti Suzuki Saturday reported an increase of 4.95 percent in its net profit for the second quarter of the current fiscal which stood at Rs.598.24 crore as compared to Rs.570 crore in the like period of the previous year.
“Company has posted a net profit of Rs.5,982.40 million for the quarter ended September 30, 2010 as compared to Rs.5,700.00 million for the quarter ended September 30, 2009,” the company said in a regulatory filing.
The total income of the automobile giant also increased by 26.89 percent at Rs.9,281.24 crore in the second quarter as against Rs.7,313.85 crore for the quarter ended Sep 30, 2009.
- Maruti Suzuki to buy land in Gujarat for unit - Oct 29, 2011
- Maruti Suzuki quarterly net profit declines 59.81 percent - Oct 29, 2011
- Maruti Suzuki quarterly net profit drops 17.7 percent - Jan 29, 2011
- Maruti Suzuki quarterly net profit declines 23 percent - Jul 28, 2012
- Maruti Suzuki's third quarter net profit down 63.6 percent - Jan 23, 2012
- JSW Steel's net falls 1.35 percent - Oct 26, 2010
- HDFC Bank net profit up 31.48 percent - Oct 19, 2011
- Petronet LNG's second quarter profit up 8.65 percent - Oct 25, 2010
- Maruti Suzuki's Q1 net profit zooms at 18.02 percent - Jul 26, 2011
- Bosch Ltd second quarter profit rises 21.17 percent - Oct 26, 2010
- HPCL posts Rs.2,089.61 crore profit - Nov 12, 2010
- Sensex closes flat (Second Lead) - Aug 10, 2012
- Jet Airways second quarter net profit at Rs.12.4 crore - Oct 29, 2010
- Maruti Suzuki Q4 profit flat at Rs.660 crore - Apr 25, 2011
- Hindustan Unilever's second quarter profit up 32.10 percent - Oct 25, 2010