Maruti Suzuki creates February record in salesMarch 2nd, 2010 - 2:45 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, Mar.2 (ANI): Car market leader Maruti Suzuki India Limited sold a total of 96,650 vehicles in February 2010.
This includes 11,885 units of exports. This is the highest ever total monthly sales in the company’s history (previous highest 95,649 units in January 2010).
The company had sold a total of 79,190 vehicles in February 2009.
In February 2010, the company sold 84,765 units in the domestic market, up 20 per cent over corresponding month last year. This is the highest ever domestic sales in a month. The previous highest monthly domestic sale was 81,087 units, in January 2010. (ANI)
- Maruti Suzuki sales up 22 percent - Mar 02, 2010
- Maruti Suzuki's February sales up 15.5 percent - Mar 01, 2011
- Maruti Suzuki sales grow 14.74 percent at 109,743 units - Feb 01, 2011
- Indian automobile sector's February sales soar (Roundup) - Mar 01, 2011
- Maruti sales top 100,000 a month for first time - Jun 01, 2010
- Auto companies report healthy sales number for February (Roundup) - Mar 01, 2012
- Tata Motors logs 15 percent sales growth - Aug 01, 2012
- Auto sales zoom in May - Jun 01, 2010
- In a subdued auto market, Asian companies log growth in July (Roundup) - Aug 01, 2012
- Hyundai's February sales down, exports fall - Mar 01, 2012
- India's car makers begin 2011 with impressive sales growth - Feb 01, 2011
- Car sales to fall in 10 years despite growth in January (Lead) - Feb 08, 2012
- Indian auto makers post record sales in festive October - Nov 01, 2010
- Tata Motors logs 12 pc sales growth in February - Mar 01, 2011
- Rate hike, fuel cost hit car sales - Nov 10, 2011