Maruti management holds candlelight marchAugust 5th, 2012 - 11:18 pm ICT by IANS
Gurgaon, Aug 5 (IANS) The Maruti Suzuki management Sunday organised a candlelight march here to pay tribute to its senior executive Awanish Kumar Dev who was killed in the July 18 violence at the company’s plant in Manesar.
Nearly 300 company officials including senior executives S.Y. Siddqi, Ratan Aggarwal, Capt. Deepak Anand, Capt. Naresh, Sanjay Narang, K.K. Sharma, C.S. Raju, Prasad Verma and Ashok Kumar along with others assembled in the Leisure Valley Park at 7 p.m. and offered prayers and held a candle-light march. They also prayed for justice for all the victims.
Dev was killed and nearly 100 people were injured after the workers went on a rampage July 18. The plant has shut down operations after the incident.
- Maruti management thanks locals for support - Aug 16, 2012
- Maruti incident will not hamper investments in Harayana: Hooda - Aug 05, 2012
- Trade unions demand end of Maruti lockout, CBI probe - Aug 04, 2012
- Maruti Suzuki to resume operations at Manesar soon - Aug 14, 2012
- Maruti's Manesar plant incident was a criminal act: Suzuki - Aug 23, 2012
- Maruti employees offer prayers at Manesar plant - Aug 19, 2012
- 'Police did not intervene in July 18 violence' - Jul 31, 2012
- Maruti to decide on restarting Manesar plant - Aug 12, 2012
- 'Maruti executive paid for another officer's remarks' - Jul 27, 2012
- 10 Maruti union leaders arrested - Aug 01, 2012
- Maruti management to blame for crisis: AITUC - Jul 27, 2012
- Police to question 10 Maruti union leaders for a week - Aug 02, 2012
- Mahapanchayat demands CBI probe into Maruti violence - Jul 23, 2012
- 'Lockout to continue in Maruti's Manesar plant' - Jul 30, 2012
- Trade unions to march in support of Maruti workers - Aug 16, 2012
Tags: aggarwal, anand, ashok kumar, candle light march, candlelight march, capt, company officials, deepak, gurgaon, manesar, maruti suzuki, naresh, prasad, prayers, raju, rampage, ratan, sanjay narang, senior executives, violence