Maruti launches new hatchback RitzMay 15th, 2009 - 2:47 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, May 15 (IANS) Indo-Japanese carmaker Maruti Suzuki Friday rolled out another hatchback Ritz from its stable, priced at between Rs.390,000 and Rs.480,000 for the petrol version.
The diesel variant of the car will cost between Rs.465,000 and Rs.499,000 in the national capital, top officials of the company said here.
Ritz - which is a variant of Suzuki’s European car Splash - will be available with two different engine options: a new 1.2-litre, four-cylinder 85 PS petrol version, and the group’s successful 1.3-litre, 16-valve DDiS, 75 PS diesel engine.
“The Ritz combines modern European design, the sportiness of the Swift, the latest in engine technology and Suzuki’s globally acclaimed expertise in compact cars,” said the company that claims a 58 percent market share in the compact car segment.
The car will be available in five variants, three with petrol engines - LXi, VXi and ZXi and two with diesel engines - LDi and VDi.
- Maruti launches hatchback Ritz, its 12th compact car (Lead) - May 15, 2009
- Maruti Suzuki launches SX4's diesel variant - Feb 22, 2011
- Maruti Suzuki unveils new Swift DZire - Feb 01, 2012
- Maruti Suzuki launches Ertiga, enters MUV market - Apr 12, 2012
- Tata Motors launches Indigo e-CS VX compact sedan - Sep 05, 2011
- Maruti ramps up car production to bring down waiting period - Feb 03, 2012
- Ford launches small car Figo with four variants - Mar 09, 2010
- Maruti to launch new hatchback May 15 - May 05, 2009
- BMW launches sports utility vehicle X1 - Dec 23, 2010
- Maruti Suzuki launches new variant of super seller 'Alto' - Aug 05, 2010
- Renault launches compact SUV Duster - Jul 05, 2012
- Maruti Suzuki launches premium sedan Kizashi - Feb 02, 2011
- Maruti Suzuki unveils multi-purpose vehicle Ertiga - Jan 06, 2012
- Toyota launches hatchback car Etios Liva - Jun 27, 2011
- Maruti plans to roll out SUVs and MPVs - Feb 03, 2012
Tags: car segment, carmaker, compact car, compact cars, diesel engine, diesel engines, engine options, engine technology, indo, ldi, lxi, market share, maruti suzuki, New Delhi, petrol engines, ritz, swift, variants, vdi, vxi