Market trading with loss in afternoon trade (Lead)July 8th, 2008 - 2:42 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, July 8 (IANS) The Indian equities market extended its loss in afternoon trade Tuesday. At 12:30 p.m., the 30-share BSE Sensex was down by 312.69 points or 2.31 percent at 13,213.30. At the day’s low, it touched 13,049.96.
At the same time, the broader-based S&P CNX Nifty was down by 63.20 points or 1.57 percent at 3,966.80.
The market breadth was negative. On BSE, 686 shares advanced compared to 1670 that declined and 59 that remained unchanged.
- Sensex ends 169 points lower on poor IIP numbers - Nov 11, 2011
- Sensex rises 63 points; consumer durable, realty stocks up - Jul 03, 2012
- Sensex drops 157 points on profit booking (Lead) - Sep 22, 2010
- Sensex slips into red as IT stocks fall - Jan 12, 2012
- Sensex closes flat in choppy trade (Lead) - May 25, 2012
- Sensex soars in noon trade (Lead) - Oct 01, 2010
- Best week for Sensex in over two years - Dec 02, 2011
- Sensex gives up gains, traders book profits - Oct 11, 2011
- Sensex moves up from opening lows, still quiet - Aug 27, 2010
- Sensex closes 254 points higher (Lead) - Jan 17, 2012
- Sensex closes 337 points higher backed by global cues - Oct 19, 2011
- Indian markets quiet ahead of budget - Mar 16, 2012
- Sensex slips into red after quiet start - Feb 10, 2012
- Sensex holding on to gains, Asian cues positive (Lead) - Dec 02, 2010
- Sensex in red in afternoon trade, consumer durables slip - Mar 28, 2012