MAN Group to invest in luxury realty sectorJune 13th, 2008 - 10:59 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, June 13 (IANS) MAN Infraprojects, subsidiary of Britain-based MAN Group, Friday announced plans to invest Rs.10 billion in seven realty projects in the country over the next three years. The company plans projects in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Indore, with a total built-up area of 10 million square feet and once completed would be worth over Rs.40 billion.
“Our endeavour would be to target customers who love leading five-star life at all times,” says Nikhil Mansukhani, director of MAN Infraprojects Ltd.
“That would be the overriding theme in all our projects - be it residential or commercial. Initially, we would like to focus on Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Indore.”
In phase-I, the company plans to develop three projects - two in Mumbai and one in Navi Mumbai - with a built-up area of over one million square feet.
In Mumbai, the company is planning two commercial projects in Bandra and Vile Parle.
In Navi Mumbai, MAN Infraprojects Ltd will develop a mixed-use township complete with a five-star hotel, a IT-cum-commercial centre besides a luxury residential block.
- Indo-Israeli JV launches Hyderabad housing project's second phase - Nov 10, 2011
- Balwa innocent, claims DB Realty - Feb 09, 2011
- Punj Lloyd secures contract for commercial buildings from HIRCO Group - Dec 28, 2010
- IT investment region to come up around Hyderabad - Sep 08, 2012
- Master plan of Kerala Technocity ready - Aug 17, 2012
- Godrej Properties to raise Rs.500-600 crore to reduce debt - Feb 10, 2012
- L&T; bags orders worth Rs.1,340 crore - Aug 24, 2011
- Tata Housing to invest Rs.1,000 crore this fiscal - Jun 11, 2010
- Mumbai airport's cost escalation: Shivaji statue in blame game - Nov 11, 2011
- Mumbai industrialist J.M. Mansukhani dead - Nov 01, 2011
- R-Com launches new mobile tariff plan (Business Capsule) - Oct 05, 2009
- South City Projects to foray into Sri Lanka - Sep 06, 2011
- Infosys to set up second campus in Thiruvananthapuram - Apr 04, 2012
- Kerala software park land acquisition complete - Feb 08, 2010
- Royal Orchid opens Re:gen:ta One in Hyderabad - Aug 22, 2012
Tags: 10 million, commercial projects, endeavour, indore, luxury realty, man group, navi mumbai, New Delhi, one million, residential block, rs 40, square feet, star hotel, star life, subsidiary, vile parle