Man claiming to be Monroe and Kennedys lovechild sues for share in estateOctober 18th, 2008 - 12:17 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, October 18 (ANI): A New York-based man has instituted a suit to obtain a share in John F. Kennedys estate, claiming that he is the love child of the former U.S. president and Marilyn Monroe.
John R. Burton, who has changed his name to John Fitzerald Kennedy, has launched the legal battle 45 years after Kennedys assassination in Dallas, Texas.
Filing his papers at Manhattan federal court, the 53-year-old man claimed that he deserved a fair share of Kennedy’’s fortune.
He also insisted that DNA tests could confirm that he was the late presidents eldest son.
“In his will, each child of President Kennedy was to receive a certain amount of money each year pursuant to the terms in said will,” Contactmusic quoted the lawsuit as reading.
Susan Frunzi, who is representing the Kennedy estate, doubts the truthfulness of the suit.
“I assume it’’s a frivolous lawsuit, and it wouldn”t be the first time that people have filed frivolous lawsuits against this family,” Frunzi told the New York Post.
John F. Kennedy had two children with his wife Jackie Kennedy; Caroline and John Jr., who died in a plane crash in 1999.
While he was rumoured to have had an affair with Monroe before his death in 1963, there was nothing to show that she gave birth to his child. (ANI)
- Monroe, Kennedy's 'lovechild' loses right to JFK fortune - Oct 29, 2010
- House where JFK had affair with Monroe now on sale - Apr 29, 2012
- Ted Kennedy's FBI File Released: JFK, Marilyn, and Teddy Sex Parties? - Jun 15, 2010
- Marylin Monroe-JFK picture to go under the hammer - Nov 12, 2010
- Jazz Piano Grammy Winner Hank Jones Dies At 91 - May 18, 2010
- Naomi Watts to star as Marilyn Monroe in new book-based biopic - May 14, 2010
- Secret Interviews With Jackie Kennedy Revealed - Apr 14, 2010
- Monroe spent her last night with mafia boss at Sinatra's lodge - Apr 29, 2011
- Only image of Marilyn Monroe with JFK on sale - Jun 02, 2010
- Frank Sinatra's New York penthouse up for sale - Aug 03, 2012
- Monroe voted greatest blonde of all time - Aug 25, 2010
- Pakistani-origin 'stalker' of JFK's granddaughter 'not dangerous' - Jan 22, 2011
- Monroe's items set auction on fire - Dec 18, 2011
- US jazz pianist Hank Jones dies aged 91 - May 19, 2010
- Robert Kennedy Jr. 'files for divorce from wife of 16 years' - Jul 14, 2010
Tags: 45 years, amount of money, dna tests, eldest son, fair share, fitzerald, frivolous lawsuit, frivolous lawsuits, jackie kennedy, john f kennedy, john f kennedys, john fitzerald kennedy, love child, lovechild, marilyn monroe, new york post, plane crash, president kennedy, truthfulness, wife jackie