Malaysia Airlines chooses Kerala IT firm’s softwareApril 30th, 2009 - 9:25 pm ICT by IANS
Thiruvananthapuram, April 30 (IANS) MASholidays, the travel and leisure arm of Malaysia Airlines, has opted for the city-based IBS Software Services’ tour management solution ‘iFly Tour’, the IT firm said here Thursday.
iFly Tour, a product under the iFly solution suite, offers an online booking system that is fully integrated with real time inventory of flights, hotel rooms and other products.
“With this new online booking system, MASholidays will introduce new packages and provide more flexibility in our offerings,” said Dato Rashid Khan, commercial director of Malaysia Airlines.
“The new solution will significantly improve the back-office administrations, enhance our booking process flow and upgrade our overall service to the customers. We look forward to having this system in place together with IBS and it should be ready to go live by second half of 2009,” he added.
V.K. Mathews, chairman and chief executive of IBS Group, said the company was proud to be associated with Malaysia Airlines.
- Japanese Airline Amakusa adopts IBS solution - Apr 13, 2010
- Malaysia Airlines opts for IBS crew management solution - Jun 30, 2009
- Polish Airlines opts for Technopark IT firm's software - Aug 09, 2012
- Cathay Pacific opts for Kerala IT firm's solution - Feb 07, 2011
- IBS Software acquires Moveo Systems - Nov 01, 2011
- IBS successfully implemented 55 solutions in 2010: CEO - Jan 26, 2011
- SriLankan Airlines chooses Kerala IT firm's software - Feb 18, 2009
- IBS to host global aviation conference in Dubai next week - Oct 22, 2010
- Kerala firm inks deal with Italian cargo airline - May 26, 2011
- Britain's second largest airline bmi opts for Technopark IT solution - Feb 03, 2009
- Indian software firm develops programmes for four airlines - Jan 14, 2010
- Malaysia Airlines offers 80 percent discount on fares - May 14, 2011
- Olympic Air implements Kerala IT firm's solution - Jan 11, 2010
- IBS bags IT contract from Oman oil firm - Dec 05, 2009
- Technopark IT firm wins 'excellence in Air Cargo' award - Mar 02, 2011
Tags: booking system, chief executive, commercial director, flexibility, hotel rooms, ibs, leisure arm, malaysia airlines, management solution, mathews, new solution, offerings, rashid khan, second half, software services, solution suite, thiruvananthapuram, time inventory, tour management, travel and leisure