Mahindra to launch Duro DZ scooter at Auto ExpoDecember 27th, 2011 - 10:10 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Dec 27 (IANS) Auto major Mahindra will launch its new Duro DZ scooter model and unveil its MGP30 racing motorcycle at the Delhi Auto Expo next month.
“The Mahindra Duro DZ is a tough and powerful scooter designed specifically for Indian road conditions. The Duro DZ is the result of our R&D; team working closely with consumers and extensive testing,” Mahindra 2 Wheelers president Anoop Mathur said in a statement Tuesday.
Ruzbeh Irani, executive vice president (Corporate Strategy and Chief Brand Officer), said Mahindra Racing will unveil its new Moto3 challenger, the MGP30 for the first time in India.
Mahindra was the first Indian company to enter the MotoGP motorcycle racing championship in 2011.
Overall, around 50 new two-wheelers, cars, buses and trucks would be launched at the Auto Expo 2012 beginning here Jan 5.
The 11th edition of the biennial exhibition is being jointly organised by Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers (SIAM), the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) and Automotive Component Manufacturers Association of India (ACMA).
Some 1,500 exhibitors from 24 countries would participate in the trade show.
- Mahindra Group unveils electric car - Jan 07, 2012
- New launches to dazzle visitors at Auto Expo - Jan 01, 2012
- Auto firms bullish on electric vehicles after government plan - Sep 06, 2012
- Hyundai to showcase multi-purpose vehicle HND-7 at Auto Expo - Dec 29, 2011
- Fifty new vehicle launches at Auto Expo 2012 - Dec 21, 2011
- Mahindra Racing join hands with Swiss firm - Aug 24, 2012
- Anand Mahindra tweets ire at 'dismal' Auto Expo crowd control - Jan 06, 2012
- Big events attract huge crowds: Auto Expo organisers - Jan 07, 2012
- MotoGP still a distant dream for Indian riders: Mahindra Racing - Nov 15, 2011
- Mahindra Racing enters Italian Championship with Indian rider - Dec 01, 2011
- Mahindra to launch more new vehicles next fiscal - Jan 10, 2012
- Thousands barge into Auto Expo, lead to chaos - Jan 06, 2012
- Thousands swamp Auto Expo, exhibitors fret at chaos (Lead) - Jan 06, 2012
- Bike sales in August down first time in three years - Sep 10, 2012
- Mahindra to relaunch Stallio motorcycle - Jul 04, 2011
Tags: anoop, auto expo, biennial exhibition, challenger, cii, component manufacturers, confederation of indian industry, corporate strategy, d team, executive vice, exhibitors, indian automobile manufacturers, manufacturers association, mathur, motogp, road conditions, ruzbeh, scooter, time in india, two wheelers