Mahindra Satyam quarterly net profit rises 56 percentAugust 2nd, 2012 - 8:33 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Aug 2 (IANS) Software service provider Mahindra Satyam Thursday posted a 56 percent increase in net profit at Rs.352 crore for the quarter ended June 30 against Rs.225 crore during the like period of the previous financial year.
The Mahindra group company’s revenue stood at Rs.1,880 crore during the quarter under review against Rs.1,434 crore during the year-ago period, the company said in a regulatory filing.
Mahindra Satyam’s total headcount stood at 35,996 as of June 30, 2012, with a net addition of 2,643 people during the quarter under review.
The attrition levels of the company too 13.5 percent in the quarter ended June 30 compared to 17.3 percent in like quarter of the previous year.
In March this year, Tech Mahindra had announced the merger of Mahindra Satyam with it. Tech Mahindra had acquired around 43 percent stake in the company in 2009.
- Two-fold jump in Mahindra Satyam's net profit - Aug 10, 2011
- Mahindra Satyam net profit at Rs.534 crore - May 17, 2012
- Mahindra Satyam reports loss due to lawsuit settlements (Lead) - May 23, 2011
- Maruti Suzuki quarterly net profit declines 23 percent - Jul 28, 2012
- Mahindra Satyam reports net loss due to lawsuit settlements - May 23, 2011
- Axis Bank quarterly net profit rises 22 percent - Jul 17, 2012
- Mahindra Satyam posts 3 percent revenue growth in Q3 - Feb 14, 2011
- BHEL quarterly net profit rises 13 percent - Jul 26, 2012
- ICICI Bank quarterly net profit rises 36 percent - Jul 27, 2012
- Mahindra Satyam posts flat Q1, Q2 revenues (Lead) - Nov 16, 2010
- Nestle India Q1 net profit up 9.75 percent - Jul 30, 2011
- Mahindra Satyam posts flat revenues in first two quarters - Nov 15, 2010
- Bank of India quarterly net profit rises 10 percent - Jan 27, 2012
- Larsen and Toubro quarterly net profit rises 16 percent - Jul 23, 2012
- M & M's Q2 net profit up 7.90 percent - Oct 29, 2010