Mahindra net down 22.2 percentMay 28th, 2009 - 4:50 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, May 28 (IANS) Auto major Mahindra and Mahindra (M&M) Thursday reported a 22.2 percent decline in its net profit for 2008-09 at Rs.858.7 crore, down from Rs.1,103.3 crore reported the year before.
This is despite a 14.5 percent jump in the company’s annual turnover to Rs.13,364.02 crore last fiscal from Rs.11,671.6 crore in 2007-08, the company said in a regulatory statement.
As the auto industry showed some signs of revival in 2009, Mahindra reported 89.1 percent rise in its forth quarter profit at Rs.418.07 crore, up from Rs.221.1 crore in January-March 2008.
The company reported a 10.5 percent decrease in consolidated profit at Rs.1,405.4 crore, down from Rs.1,571.1 crore in 2007-08.
- Punjab National Bank quarterly net profit rises - May 04, 2011
- Tech Mahindra Q2 consolidated net profit rises 59.6 percent - Nov 15, 2011
- Mahindra fourth quarter net up 36.4 percent - May 29, 2010
- RIL fourth quarter net profit down 21.2 percent (Lead) - Apr 20, 2012
- Sensex falls 302 points, banking stocks slump - May 07, 2012
- Sensex falls 193.40 points, banking stocks slump (Lead) - May 07, 2012
- NIIT annual net profit up 44.1 percent - May 27, 2009
- Jubilant FoodWorks Q4 net profit surges 85.87 percent - May 12, 2011
- Hindalco Industries quarterly net profit drops 2 percent - Feb 09, 2012
- Vijaya Bank net zooms 235 percent in Q4 - Apr 30, 2012
- Mahindra Satyam quarterly net profit rises 56 percent - Aug 02, 2012
- Sensex closes 74 points down; auto, realty stocks slump - Nov 14, 2011
- Bajaj Auto net profit soars 163 percent - May 18, 2011
- CESC net up 137 percent in Q4 backed by tariff hike - May 08, 2012
- Tech Mahindra, Mahindra Satyam to merge (Lead) - Mar 21, 2012