Maharashtra Premier League appoints KyaZoonga.com as its official ticketing partnerMay 10th, 2010 - 7:06 pm ICT by ANI
Mumbai,May 10 (ANI-Business Wire India): Tickets to the Maharashtra Premier League can now be booked on KyaZoonga.com, India’s first and largest entertainment and sports ticketing company. The Maharashtra Cricket Association (MCA) and Sakal, the promoters of the league have appointed KyaZoonga as their exclusive ticketing services partner.
The partnership will enable T20 fans to simply log on to www.kyazoonga.com and book tickets for MPL cricket matches that will be played at the D.Y. Patil stadium and cheer their favorite team live! Retail outlets and venue box-office sales will also go live shortly.
Announcing the partnership and commencement of ticket sales, Ajay Shirke, President, MCA said, “The Maharashtra Premier League Twenty20 Tournament was extremely well received in the state last year and our idea was to scale up the event considerably.”
“Through our association with KyaZoonga, we are looking to reach out to a large section of cricket fans that would like to book tickets to their favorite games from the comfort of their homes,” he added.
“KyaZoonga pioneered cricket ticketing in the country and has successfully ticketed all forms of the game. Our choice of ticketing partner was obvious once we decided to expand the scale of the MPL,” he said.
“We believe, KyaZoonga’s deep and wide experience in end-to-end ticketing will prove very useful in making this tournament a grand success. Tickets are very reasonably priced so that fans can attend as many games as they wish,” he added.
Neetu Bhatia, Co-Founder, Chairman and CEO, KyaZoonga.com, said:”We are very excited to be associated with MCA and Sakal for the Maharashtra Premier league Twenty20 Tournament. After the huge success of the MPL last year, a much bigger event has been planned this time, and it promises to be an absolute extravaganza.”
“India is a nation of cricket lovers, and we are happy to be a part of an event that promises to bring much delight to everyone who watches it. The partnership further underscores KyaZoonga’s commitment to making exciting events easily accessible to consumers,” she added.
“On a personal note, as a former Maharashtra player and captain, cricket in the state is extremely close to my heart. We are extremely excited to be bringing our innovative technologies and services to the game in the state,” she said
To book your tickets and participate in exciting contests, log on to www.kyazoonga.com. (ANI)
- Fans have tough time entering stadium - Feb 28, 2011
- Akon starts India tour on birthday - Mar 24, 2011
- Hyderabad gearing up to host India-New Zealand Test - Aug 16, 2012
- FC Barcelona football camp in Bangalore - May 09, 2012
- Barcelona soccer camp in Bangalore (Lead) - May 09, 2012
- More tickets for India-England match to be sold online - Feb 26, 2011
- ICC to sell blocked tickets through ballot - Feb 26, 2011
- Mamata asks MCA to reconsider ban on SRK (Lead) - May 18, 2012
- Bangalore police baton charge cricket fans - Feb 24, 2011
- SRK barred from Wankhede for five years (Lead) - May 18, 2012
- MCA managing committee meet to decide on SRK ban - May 18, 2012
- SRK's punishment too harsh: Javed Akhtar - May 20, 2012
- Shah Rukh was drunk, but that's not a crime: Mumbai ACP - May 17, 2012
- Shah Rukh banned from Wankhede for 5 years (Second Lead) - May 18, 2012
- World Cup final tickets will now be sold through lottery - Feb 22, 2011
Tags: cricket association, cricket fans, cricket lovers, cricket matches, extravaganza, favorite games, favorite team, founder chairman, grand success, maharashtra, mca, mpl, premier league, promoters, retail outlets, sakal, services partner, ticket sales, ticketing services, twenty20