Magma Fincorp to disburse Rs.352 crore in RajasthanAugust 16th, 2010 - 9:30 pm ICT by IANS
Kolkata, Aug 16 (IANS) Asset finance company Magma Fincorp Limited would disburse Rs.352 crore in retail loans in Rajasthan in 2010-11, a company statement said here Monday.
“By penetrating deeper, we will focus on providing asset finance to the economically disenfranchised in the state. We expect to grow our business in the state by about 33 percent in this financial year. There would be a considerable increase in our manpower requirements,” Sanjiv Jha, company’s Zonal Sales Manager - North said.
The company aims to sustain the high market share in the state, it said.
Magma has presence in nine cities of Rajasthan including Jaipur, Ajmer, Bharatpur, Hiundan, Sikar, Alwar, Bikaner, Jodhpur and .
- Magma Fincorp plans Rs.340 crore loans in Uttar Pradesh - Apr 22, 2010
- Magma Fincorp to give Rs.532 crore in loans in Punjab, Haryana - Jul 05, 2010
- Magma Fincorp to mark presence in Vidarbha - Oct 08, 2010
- Magma Fincorp to disburse Rs.447 crore in West Bengal - Aug 05, 2010
- Magma Fincorp to disburse Rs.343 crore in Chhattisgarh - May 05, 2010
- Magma Fincorp to offer Rs.246-cr retail loans in Karnataka - Nov 13, 2010
- Magma Fincorp plans to reach semi-urban, rural belts - Sep 20, 2010
- Magma Fincorp net up by 61 percent in Q1 - Jul 15, 2010
- Magma to roll out housing finance, gold loan business FY13 - Apr 27, 2012
- Rajasthan court orders probe against ex-bureaucrat - May 01, 2012
- Magma Fincorp focusing on western, southern India - Sep 05, 2011
- Magma Fincorp Q2 profit up 67 percent - Oct 12, 2010
- Magma's Q2 income up 27 percent - Oct 17, 2011
- Magma Fincorp joins hands with VE Commercial Vehicles - Mar 08, 2010
- Magma Fincorp net rises 161 percent in third quarter - Jan 12, 2010