Magma Fincorp net up by 61 percent in Q1July 15th, 2010 - 7:49 pm ICT by IANS
Kolkata, July 15 (IANS) Asset finance company Magma Fincorp posted a net profit of Rs.18.2 crore for the quarter (April-June) of 2010-11, the company said here Thursday.
It is a growth of 61 percent over the corresponding period last year.
“Our performance has shown strong growth trajectory in all products and thus we have achieved 42 percent growth in disbursement, 61 percent growth in PAT (profit after tax) and NIM (net interest margin) too has improved from the past levels,” Sanjay Chamria, Vice Chairman and Managing Director, Magma Fincorp Limited said.
The net interest margin of the company is now at 5.7 percent.
“We will also open 25 branches by December 2010 taking the tally well past 180 with emphasis on semi urban and rural markets,” he said.
- Magma Fincorp Q2 profit up 67 percent - Oct 12, 2010
- Magma's Q2 income up 27 percent - Oct 17, 2011
- Magma Fincorp Q1 net jumps 93 percent - Jul 12, 2012
- Magma Fincorp to mark presence in Vidarbha - Oct 08, 2010
- Magma to roll out housing finance, gold loan business FY13 - Apr 27, 2012
- UCO Bank Q1 net profit up 12.42 percent - Jul 27, 2011
- Magma Fincorp posts Rs.26.46 crore Q4 net profit - May 31, 2010
- Magma Fincorp net rises 161 percent in third quarter - Jan 12, 2010
- Magma Fincorp plans to reach semi-urban, rural belts - Sep 20, 2010
- Srei to focus on IT, healthcare equipment financing - May 14, 2012
- Magma Fincorp to give Rs.532 crore in loans in Punjab, Haryana - Jul 05, 2010
- HDFC quarterly net profit rises 10 percent - Jan 12, 2012
- UCO Bank's Q3 net jumps 10 percent (Second Lead) - Feb 01, 2012
- HDFC Bank Q4 profit up 30 percent - Apr 18, 2012
- RIL fourth quarter net profit down 21.2 percent (Lead) - Apr 20, 2012