Madhya Pradesh in Berlin tourism exhibitionMarch 8th, 2012 - 5:59 pm ICT by IANS
Bhopal, March 8 (IANS) A delegation of senior officials of Madhya Pradesh tourism department have left for Berlin to participate in the International Tourism Exhibition (International Tourism Bourse-ITB) being held there March 7 to 11.
The team comprises Madhya Pradesh State Tourism Development Corporation chairman Mohan Yadav, Principal Secretary Tourism Vinod Semwal, and Madhya Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation MD Pankaj Rag to represent the state in the world’s biggest travel and tourism exhibition.
Recently, Madhya Pradesh had bagged four of the national tourism awards.
- Goa ties up with Berlin tourism fest - Sep 10, 2011
- 'Remove infrastructure bottlenecks for travel industry's growth' - Jan 29, 2011
- Uttarakhand to take part in 2011 ITB Berlin Tourism Fair - Jul 30, 2010
- 28 countries, 400 buyers to participate in Goa travel mart - Oct 19, 2011
- Goa tourism to explore new market in Southeast Asia - Oct 18, 2010
- CBI seeks extradition of Warren Anderson - Mar 22, 2011
- Goa tourism moves beyond beaches - Sep 16, 2011
- BJP MLA to be put through lie detector test in Masood murder case - Mar 09, 2012
- Madhya Pradesh bags best tourism award - Feb 29, 2012
- CBI seeks extradition of Warren Anderson (Lead) - Mar 22, 2011
- Chinese city eyes more Western tourists - Mar 08, 2012
- Congress leader's son shot dead in Indore - Mar 31, 2012
- Madhya Pradesh police probing fraudulent withdrawals - Dec 24, 2010
- Malaysia emerging as 'uniquely attractive destination' for Indian tourists: TCI - Mar 24, 2010
- India can tap booming gay tourism sector: Tour promoter - Oct 21, 2011
Tags: berlin tourism, bourse, delegation, international tourism, madhya pradesh state, madhya pradesh tourism, mohan, national tourism, pankaj, principal secretary, senior officials, state tourism, tourism awards, tourism department, tourism development corporation, tourism exhibition, travel and tourism, vinod, yadav