Madge wants to get Guys energy out of her life by burying his giftsOctober 26th, 2008 - 5:45 pm ICT by ANI
London, October 26 (ANI): Madonna wants to allegedly dig a grave to bury all the gifts she got from her soon-to-be-ex-hubby Guy Ritchie to rid herself off his energy.
Sources close to the Queen of Pop revealed that the singer wanted to move on with her life and thought this as the most suited way of getting a closure.
Madonna wants to get Guys energy out of her life to help her have a more balanced view for the divorce, the Daily Express quoted a source close to the 50-year-old as saying.
In effect she wants to bury that part of her life and the attachment she had with Ritchie and this is how she thinks she can do it and move on.
It will be a little bit like a funeral as she lays that part of her life to rest, the source added. (ANI)
- Madonna's boyfriend proposes - Mar 05, 2012
- Madonna plans to move back to Britain - Oct 11, 2010
- Madonna 'loves Britain', despite Guy Ritchie split - Jul 27, 2010
- Madonna struggles being single mom - Mar 11, 2012
- Madonna's love square with Jesus, A-Rod, Carlos Leon - Feb 11, 2010
- Guy Ritchie's new girl plays 'mum' to Madonna's sons on night out - Aug 22, 2010
- Madonna calls Guy Ritchie "her eternal love" in new song - Jul 29, 2009
- Cheryl Cole 'gives away jewellery gifted to her by Ashley' - May 31, 2010
- Guy Ritchie's girlfriend pregnant again? - Jul 19, 2012
- Morgan bans Madonna from his show - Mar 28, 2012
- Madonna to thrash out child custody deal - Dec 25, 2008
- Madonna to splash over $1 mn for birthday makeover - May 31, 2010
- Madonna fancies creative men - Sep 02, 2011
- Guy Ritchie names son Rafael - Jun 04, 2012
- Madonna's ex helped her on 'W.E.' - Dec 24, 2011