‘Made in Pakistan Expo’ in MumbaiAugust 30th, 2012 - 9:52 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Aug 30 (IANS) An exhibition displaying Pakistan’s finest textiles, marble, herbs and medicines, plastics and variety of dry fruits products — Made in Pakistan Expo 2012 — is being organised in Mumbai.
The expo, from Aug 31 to Sep 5, is being organised by the Federation of Pakistan Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FPCCI) with support of the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI). It will be inaugurated by their presidents Haji Fazal Kadir Khan Sherani and R.V. Kanoria.
Pakistan’s leading textile houses will participate actively in this event, placing their full confidence in FPCCI to carry its first expedition into Mumbai.
Products on display will include designers’ collections showcasing prominent and top brand companies like Gul Ahmed, Signatures by Five Star, Nisha Summer Lines, Al Karam, Portia, Bareeze, Lala Textiles, Mausummery, Diners and Ittehad.
FPCCI has over the years been involved in trade promotion activities as India constitutes the most natural market for many of Pakistan’s core products.
FPCCI believes that the exhibition will certainly supplement the process of dialogue between India and Pakistan. In the past it has held successful and widely attended fairs and exhibitions in other Indian cities.
After Mumbai, FPCCI plans to hold exhibitions in other Indian cities, including Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Hyderabad, Chennai and Bangalore.
FPCCI will return to Delhi later this year for the India international trade fair where it traditionally brings a large delegation from across the entire spectrum of Pakistan’s industry.
- India to host Pakistani lifestyle expo - Apr 08, 2012
- India-Pakistan to ease visa norms: Indian envoy (Lead) - Jun 08, 2011
- India-Pakistan working to ease visa procedures: Indian envoy - Jun 08, 2011
- Delhi to host Asia's largest defence exhibition - Mar 26, 2012
- Kanoria is new FICCI president - Jan 19, 2012
- India, Pakistan must remove barriers to boost trade: Ficci - Feb 10, 2012
- Asia's largest defence exhibition kicks off Thursday - Mar 28, 2012
- Textile sector remains core to the Indian economy: Minister - Aug 26, 2011
- Pakistani textile brand to open 200 stores in India - Apr 14, 2012
- 'Education system not keeping pace with evolving technology' - Sep 06, 2012
- Punjab aims to develop Amritsar as expo hub - Dec 14, 2010
- Zardari asks traders to help overcome economic crisis - Aug 27, 2011
- Government measures will help boost exports: Industry - Jun 05, 2012
- Anand Sharma to inaugurate India-Asean Business Fair tomorrow - Mar 01, 2011
- Pakistan commerce minister to visit India - Apr 10, 2012
Tags: al karam, bareeze, chambers of commerce, chambers of commerce and industry, chennai, core products, diners, dry fruits, fpcci, india and pakistan, india international, indian chambers of commerce, indian cities, kadir, lala, mumbai, pakistan chambers, portia, sherani, trade promotion activities