Ma Foi to target mid-sized corporates for assignmentsApril 5th, 2012 - 10:09 pm ICT by IANS
Chennai, April 5 (IANS) K. Pandia Rajan, who founded one of India’s largest recruitment firms Ma Foi Management Consultants Ltd, Thursday announced his foray into management consulting and education sectors with his new venture Ma Foi Strategic Consultants Pvt Ltd.
Speaking to reporters here, he said: “The focus of our consulting business will be on mid-sized organisations. This segment is largely unaddressed today.”
Rajan said the company will soon have a national presence with offices in Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Pune, Ahmedabad and Kolkata and would consult companies with a panel of consultants.
On the education space, Ma Foi Strategic Consultants would set up a management and entrepreneurship development institute here.
The company would be investing around Rs.25 crore over the next three years inn expanding the business.
According to a senior official in Ma Foi Management Consulting, Pandia Rajan has exited the company divesting his stakes in favour of global human resource company Randstand.
Ma Foi Management came under the Randstad fold in 2008 when it acquired another Netherland-based human resource company Vedior. The later had a major stake in Ma Foi Consultants.
Though Ma Foi Consultants continued to exist, the branding was changed to Ma Foi Randstad at the market place.
Incidentally the home page of Ma Foi Consultant’s website says that Ma Foi Randstad would soon become Randstad.
- US company acquires Randstad's Indian payroll business - Jan 16, 2012
- Ma Foi acquires Axis-V e-learning company - Jul 26, 2012
- IT/ITes is no hot sector for job seekers post meltdown - Sep 15, 2010
- Randstad completes restructuring Indian operations - Mar 23, 2009
- Only one in 10 graduate employment seekers will get jobs - Sep 17, 2010
- Staffing companies form federation - Jun 23, 2011
- India to create 1.6 mn jobs in 2011: Survey - Mar 31, 2011
- Job creation picks up in India after economic turnaround - Jun 17, 2010
- India to see highest employee churn: Ma Foi - Oct 12, 2010
- Head hunting firm Randstad starts integrating Indian subsidiaries - Aug 09, 2008
- Hiring lower in India Inc: Survey - Oct 19, 2011
- Microsoft India the best employer: Randstad - Apr 26, 2012
- Randstad to focus on pharma, IT - Apr 29, 2011
- IT firms prefer Punjab as investment destination: Survey - Jan 20, 2011
- HR professional throws hat into poll ring - Apr 03, 2009
Tags: ahmedabad, consultants ltd, consulting business, corporates, crore, education sectors, entrepreneurship development, foray, human resource company, kolkata, ma foi consultants, ma foi management consultants, management consulting, national presence, pandia, rajan, randstad, recruitment firms, sized organisations, strategic consultants