Ma Foi acquires Axis-V e-learning companyJuly 26th, 2012 - 12:43 am ICT by IANS
Chennai, July 25 (IANS) City-based Ma Foi Strategic Consultants operating in the field of strategic consulting, market research and management education ventured into e-learning domain by acquiring 51 percent stake in Axis-V for an undisclosed sum, said a company official Wednesday.
“We have acquired 51 percent stake in Axis-V. My wife and I had initially invested for a small stake,” K. Pandiarajan, founder and managing director Ma Foi Strategic, told reporters here.
However, he declined to share the price at which the majority stake in the Rs.3.7 crore revenue Axis-V was acquired.
Ma Foi Strategic is open for more acquisitions of companies operating in the areas of analytics, business consulting, energy consulting and other areas.
According to S. Shivkumar, managing director of Axis-V, the company majorly caters to corporates and education institutions’ needs of learning.
Shivkumar holds 24 percent stake in the company and the balance is held by individual investors.
- Ma Foi to target mid-sized corporates for assignments - Apr 05, 2012
- US company acquires Randstad's Indian payroll business - Jan 16, 2012
- Staffing companies value add services for higher rating - Jan 16, 2011
- ICRA Techno Analytics to pick up majority stake in US firm - May 08, 2012
- Randstad completes restructuring Indian operations - Mar 23, 2009
- Vedanta Group's Agnivesh picks up 60 percent stake in Primex Healthcare - Apr 16, 2012
- HR professional throws hat into poll ring - Apr 03, 2009
- India to create 1.6 mn jobs in 2011: Survey - Mar 31, 2011
- Godrej eyes buying out Africa's Darling Group - Dec 01, 2011
- HCL to acquire 20 percent stake in Techmart Telecom - Dec 30, 2010
- Airtel unveils 4G service in Bangalore - May 07, 2012
- Tarang Software expanding India operations - Nov 02, 2009
- Wipro buys Australian analytics firm - May 01, 2012
- Axis Bank acquires Enam Financial unit in all-stock deal - Nov 17, 2010
- Education provider raises $7.5 million venture fund - Feb 16, 2012
Tags: acquisitions, axis, corporates, education institutions, energy consulting, individual investors, ma foi, majority stake, majorly, management education, managing director, market research, percent stake, shivkumar, strategic consultants, strategic consulting, undisclosed sum