L&T bags orders worth Rs.518.2 croreMay 19th, 2009 - 5:19 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, May 19 (IANS) Engineering and construction major Larsen and Toubro (L&T) Tuesday said its Oman subsidiary had secured three orders worth Rs.518.2 crore ($108.5 million) in the Gulf country.
Out of this, two orders worth Rs.413.5 crore are for the execution of power transmission and distribution projects, while the third one worth Rs.104.7 crore is for the execution of infrastructure works, the company said in a regulatory statement.
L&T will build sub-stations and a distribution network at Al Daqm in the Al Wusta region at a cost of Rs.207.4 crore for Rural Areas Electricity Co of Oman.
Oman Electricity Transmission Co has given the second order worth Rs.206 crore to build a 132/33 KV grid station at Wadi Sa’a and a 220 KV interconnection transmission line. This project will take 15 months for completion.
The third order is from Oman Tourism Development Co for the construction of infrastructure and hard landscaping works for the Second Asian Beach Games in Muscat. This project would also be completed in 15 months, the company said.
- L&T; bags orders worth Rs.1,076 crore in Q1 of 2012-13 - Jun 15, 2012
- L&T; bags orders worth Rs.2,700 crore - Dec 07, 2011
- Larsen and Toubro bags Rs.1,366 crore-worth orders from Gulf - Jun 21, 2011
- L&T; Oman bags orders worth Rs.875 crore - Nov 03, 2011
- L&T bags orders worth Rs.1,383 crore - Jun 30, 2010
- KEC International bags new orders worth Rs.1,416 crore - Apr 20, 2012
- L&T's subsidiary bags Rs.2,503 crore-worth orders - Dec 31, 2010
- Larsen and Toubro bags Rs.1,454 crore orders - Mar 07, 2012
- Larsen and Toubro's arm bags orders worth Rs.2,410 crore - Jun 07, 2012
- KEC International bags Rs.550 crore orders - Apr 13, 2011
- L&T bags orders worth Rs.1,181 crore - Mar 25, 2010
- L&T; quarterly net profit rises 12 percent - Aug 08, 2011
- L&T bags orders worth Rs.1,100 crore - Mar 31, 2009
- Areva, Maharashtra transmission firm sign Rs.900-crore pact - Oct 21, 2009
- Reliance Infrastructure net profit up 11 percent - Nov 12, 2010
Tags: 15 months, 5 million, al wusta, beach games, development co, distribution network, distribution projects, electricity transmission, execution, infrastructure, kv, larsen and toubro, oman tourism, power transmission and distribution, rural areas, subsidiary, tourism development, transmission co, transmission line, wadi