L&T bags construction orders worth Rs.1,585 croreOctober 8th, 2010 - 6:19 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Oct 8 (IANS) Engineering-to-infotech conglomerate Larsen and Toubro(L&T) Friday said its construction division has bagged orders worth Rs.1,585 crore in the second quarter of the current fiscal.
“Construction division has secured orders aggregating to Rs.1,585 crore in the second quarter for the construction of residential projects, factories, office space, hotels, including add-on orders from various ongoing projects,” the company said in a statement.
The company bagged orders worth Rs.435 crore for the construction of residential building projects from leading developers.
It also secured orders worth Rs.781 crore for construction of hotels and office building. L&T received orders aggregating Rs.369 crore from different players for construction of factory building projects.
- Larsen and Toubro bags Rs.2,592 crore orders - May 19, 2012
- L&T bags construction orders worth Rs.1,181 crore - Jan 06, 2011
- Larsen and Toubro bags Rs.4,100 crore orders - Jun 22, 2011
- L&T; Construction bags Rs.1,015 crore quarterly order - Sep 19, 2011
- Larsen and Toubro's arm bags orders worth Rs.2,410 crore - Jun 07, 2012
- Larsen and Toubro bags orders worth Rs.2,056 crore - Jan 02, 2012
- Larsen and Toubro bags Rs.1,100 crore construction deal - Feb 03, 2010
- L&T; bags orders worth Rs.1,340 crore - Aug 24, 2011
- L&T; bags orders worth Rs.2,700 crore - Dec 07, 2011
- L&T; bags orders worth Rs.1,629 crore - Nov 02, 2011
- Larsen and Toubro bags Rs.797 crore order - Aug 25, 2011
- L&T's subsidiary bags Rs.2,503 crore-worth orders - Dec 31, 2010
- Larsen and Toubro bags Rs.1,610 orders in Q1 - Jun 24, 2011
- Larsen and Toubro bags Rs.1,366 crore-worth orders from Gulf - Jun 21, 2011
- L&T; quarterly net profit rises 12 percent - Aug 08, 2011
Tags: building projects, conglomerate, construction division, developers, factories, hotels, larsen and toubro, New Delhi, office space, ongoing projects, residential building, residential projects, second quarter