Lower Air FaresJanuary 7th, 2009 - 4:50 pm ICT by Amrit Rashmisrisethi
In the start of the year Thai Airlines , Jet Air were offering reasonable promotion price tickets. Now, Singapore Airlines is also offering but a promotional online fares to 15 regional destinations.
The economy class return tickets are now on sale and also available at the Singapore Airlines website (SIA).
Return trips includes destinations like Bangkok, Bali and Jakarta are now going for as little as $298, inclusive of all taxes and surcharges. Also other cities like Tokyo, Seoul and Beijing are available at $698. Fares are listed on a per person basis, for two passengers travelling together throughout the journey. The online promotion ends next Monday.
The announcement comes following a 6.1 per cent drop in SIA’s passenger numbers for November, its biggest fall in more than five years.The International Air Transport Association (IATA) has also predicted a 3 per cent drop in global traffic for 2009.
- Bangkok Airways connects Bangalore and Thailand - Oct 04, 2011
- Air India announces sops for international travellers - Jan 28, 2011
- Singapore Airlines cuts fares for summer tourism - Apr 05, 2011
- Air India operates 210 domestic flights, lower fares to continue - May 10, 2011
- Air India offers NRIs, foreigners domestic travel scheme - Dec 31, 2011
- Airlines advised not to hike fares: DGCA - May 11, 2012
- Regulator asks airlines not to increase fares - Jul 16, 2012
- Jet Airways offers Women's Day discounts - Mar 02, 2012
- Tiger Airways Hyderabad-Singapore flight from September - Jul 02, 2012
- Aviation regulator directs airlines to rationalise fares - Jun 18, 2012
- Minister tells pilots grievances will be heard (Lead) - May 15, 2012
- Kingfisher Airlines makes alternate booking arrangements - Mar 09, 2012
- Air India tries to stabilise operation, scraps 10 more flights - May 15, 2012
- Air India moves Supreme Court as pilots strike rocks parliament (Roundup) - May 10, 2012
- Air India extends promotional airfare scheme till May 19 (Lead) - May 12, 2011
Tags: air fares, air transport association, economy class, global traffic, international air transport, international air transport association, jakarta, jet air, more than five years, passenger numbers, person basis, price tickets, promotion ends, promotion price, regional destinations, return trips, seoul, singapore airlines, singapore airlines website, thai airlines