Loni to have integrated logistic hubJuly 21st, 2008 - 11:53 pm ICT by IANS
Ghaziabad, July 21 (IANS) The Ghaziabad Development Authority (GDA) Monday decided to develop an integrated logistic hub at Loni. Infrastructure Leasing and Financial Services (IL&FS) would develop a shopping and residential hub along with a container depot, warehouse and entertainment facilities, GDA vice-chairman Captain S.K. Dwivedi said after the authority’s board meeting approved a proposal regarding the development of the ambitious project.
The board meeting considered 31 proposals, of which 22 were approved.
It approved to allot land to the National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) at its Koyal Enclave locality.
It also asked Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) to update its detailed project report (DPR) on a track from Dilshad Garden to New Bus Stand at Ghaziabad, submitted in 2005.
- Delhi Metro to be extended till Ghaziabad's Mohan Nagar - May 22, 2011
- Delhi Metro project to get extended to Ghaziabad - Apr 07, 2012
- Metro gets extension from Dilshad Garden to Ghaziabad - Feb 11, 2010
- Ghaziabad authority approves Rs.200 crore for Delhi Metro extension - Apr 26, 2012
- Land bank, affordable housing scheme in Ghaziabad - Jun 26, 2012
- Delhi Metro to reach Mohan Nagar in Ghaziabad - Jul 12, 2011
- Project to shorten distance between Delhi, Ghaziabad approved - Sep 10, 2012
- UP to develop hi-tech industrial township in Bulandshahr - Sep 07, 2012
- Ghaziabad board to impose new cess to fund Metro rail - Mar 12, 2010
- UP goes all out for Metro in major cities - Mar 27, 2012
- Plans unveiled for hassle-free travel to Ghaziabad - Mar 30, 2012
- Illegal constructions in Ghaziabad sealed, case against builder - May 21, 2012
- Ghaziabad architect caught taking bribe - Apr 20, 2012
- GDA launches call centre in Ghaziabad - Jul 10, 2012
- GDA suspends three officials for corruption - May 19, 2012