Lime Communications appoints Tanla to run mobile campaign of popular television serialNovember 14th, 2007 - 3:02 am ICT by admin
The campaign has been designed by leading film and DVD promotions agency Lime Communications, and is being run in partnership with Reckitt Benckiser who will promote it across 3.4 million packs of their Vanish and Woolite brands in the UK.
Consumers submit a text message with their name and postcode to a short code number printed on each pack, with all entrants and selection of winners managed using the Tanla Campaign Manager platform.
Prizes including copies of the show’s DVD, a Mazda MX5, trips to Los Angeles and washing machines will be selected at random on each day of the promotion and awarded daily to a winner, also selected at random from the entrants received the previous day.
The campaign will also be supported across major supermarkets and grocery stores in the UK via Point of Sale promotion, plus substantial advertising and media spend. Desperate Housewives, ‘The Dirty Laundry Edition’ DVD goes on sale in the UK on November 5. The Text to Win campaign runs until February 28, 2008.
“Tanla Mobile has always demonstrated a real commitment to service, combined with a highly efficient and cost effective platform for delivering these kinds of large scale mobile campaigns,” explained Tim Hook, account manager at Lime Communications. “It’s vital to be able to work with a partner who can effectively manage the communication with consumers who are entering the competition, and also the selection of winners in a transparent way. Tanla has an excellent track record on both counts.”
“This is a superb example of how well run Mobile campaigns can add a great deal of value to a high profile DVD release such as this,” commented Gautam Sabharwal, Director, Tanla Mobile. “Working with Lime Communications and global brands such as Disney and Reckitt and Benckiser underlines the effectiveness of the Tanla Mobile platform to deliver mobile campaigns which reach millions of people.” (ANI)
- Reckitt Benckiser to acquire Paras Pharma for $728 mn - Dec 13, 2010
- TTK Healthcare to study Reckitt-SSL deal impact - Jul 22, 2010
- Dettol maker buys Durex condom manufacturer - Jul 21, 2010
- Homes are home to infections, says report - Oct 21, 2010
- National TSD Rally championship launched - Aug 14, 2012
- Broadcasters, marketers - explore northeast states with 'Chrome NE' - Aug 02, 2011
- Dengue spurs sales in mosquito repellents, launch of new products - Aug 29, 2010
- Viagra in condom promises the lift - Dec 09, 2011
- Bharti Airtel forays into mobile advertising segment - May 27, 2012
- Finnair plans video game contest on Singapore flight - Sep 01, 2011
- 'Power To Empower' contest aims to sharpen entrepreneurial skills - Sep 13, 2012
- Got a new TV show idea? Disney will make it! - Feb 16, 2010
- Beauty And The Beast: Diamond Edition On Blu-ray, DVDs And VCDs - Oct 19, 2010
- Sony unveils smart phones for upward mobile - May 24, 2012
- 'The Dirty Picture' is highest pirated film: Ekta Kapoor - Jan 31, 2012
Tags: campaigns, desperate housewives, dirty laundry, forthcoming release, lime communications, manager platform, mazda mx5, mobile campaign, promotions agency, reckitt benckiser, text to win, uk consumers, walt disney studios, woolite