LG Electronics posts operating profitJuly 25th, 2012 - 2:09 pm ICT by IANS
Seoul, July 25 (IANS) LG Electronics, the world’s third-largest mobile phone maker and the No.2 TV manufacturer, posted 348.99 billion won ($304 million) in operating profit for the second quarter, a regulatory filing showed Wednesday.
Consolidated operating profit, which includes profits from its units, reached 348.99 billion won during the April-June period, up 120.55 percent from a year earlier, according to the regulatory filing. From three months before, the profit was down 22.13 percent, reported Xinhua.
Sales contracted 10.61 percent on-year to 12.86 trillion won in the three months ending June 30, but net profit expanded 46.62 percent to 159 billion won.
- LG Electronics posts $394 mn operating profit - Apr 25, 2012
- Hyundai Motor posts operating profit - Jul 26, 2012
- Hyundai Motor posts $2 bn operating profit in Q1 - Apr 26, 2012
- Samsung Electronics posts operating profit - Jul 27, 2012
- Samsung Electronics posts $5 bn operating profit - Apr 27, 2012
- Samsung Electronics' operating profit grows 13 percent in Q3 - Oct 28, 2011
- Samsung Electronics expects record operating profit - Jul 06, 2012
- LG Electronics' earnings turns into red in Q3 - Oct 26, 2011
- POSCO's operating profit drops in Q1 - Apr 20, 2012
- Honda Motor quarterly net profit surges - Jul 31, 2012
- Infosys net profit up 16 percent in first quarter - Jul 12, 2011
- South Korea's auto exports grow - Jul 30, 2012
- Samsung Electronics posts record second-quarter profit - Jul 30, 2010
- South Korean firms' profitability weakens in 2011 - Apr 23, 2012
- Wipro net up 18 percent in first quarter - Jul 24, 2012