LG Electronics posts $394 mn operating profitApril 25th, 2012 - 2:10 pm ICT by IANS
Seoul, April 25 (IANS) LG Electronics has posted 448.2 billion won ($394 million) in operating profit for the first quarter, a regulatory filing showed Wednesday.
Consolidated operating profit, which includes profits from its units, reached 448.2 billion won during the January-March period, up 242.52 percent from a year earlier, according to the regulatory filing, reported Xinhua.
Sales contracted 7.08 percent on-year to 12.23 trillion won in the three months ending March 31, but it marked a net income of 242.5 billion won, a turnaround from a net loss of 15.77 billion won in the previous year.
- Hyundai Motor posts $2 bn operating profit in Q1 - Apr 26, 2012
- LG Electronics posts operating profit - Jul 25, 2012
- Samsung Electronics posts $5 bn operating profit - Apr 27, 2012
- Samsung Electronics posts operating profit - Jul 27, 2012
- Samsung Electronics' operating profit grows 13 percent in Q3 - Oct 28, 2011
- Hyundai Motor posts operating profit - Jul 26, 2012
- LG Electronics' earnings turns into red in Q3 - Oct 26, 2011
- POSCO's operating profit drops in Q1 - Apr 20, 2012
- Infosys net up 27 percent in fourth quarter - Apr 13, 2012
- Samsung Electronics expects record operating profit - Jul 06, 2012
- Infosys net up 17 percent in Q4 - Apr 15, 2011
- South Korea's household income grows - May 18, 2012
- Wipro net up eight percent in fourth quarter - Apr 25, 2012
- Wipro net up 14 percent in fourth quarter - Apr 27, 2011
- Infosys lowers guidance for fiscal 2013 (Lead) - Apr 13, 2012