Larsen and Toubro quarterly net profit rises 16 percentJuly 23rd, 2012 - 6:23 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, July 23 (IANS) Larsen and Toubro Monday posted a 16 percent increase in net profit at Rs.863.65 crore during the quarter ended June 30 on the back of a healthy order book.
It had a net profit of Rs.746 crore during the like period of the previous financial year, the company said in a regulatory filing.
The total income stood at Rs.12,561 crore in the quarter under review up 29 percent against Rs.9,751.8 crore during the year ago period, it added.
The order book of the company stood at Rs.1,53,095 crore as on June 30, 2012 with Rs.19,594 crore orders received during the quarter under review.
The company received major orders from infrastructure, building and factories, and power transmission and distribution sectors.
- L&T; quarterly net profit rises 12 percent - Aug 08, 2011
- L&T;'s quarterly net profit rises 17.39 percent - May 19, 2011
- BHEL quarterly net profit rises 13 percent - Jul 26, 2012
- Larsen and Toubro's third quarter net profit up 18 percent - Jan 23, 2012
- Maruti Suzuki quarterly net profit declines 23 percent - Jul 28, 2012
- Canara Bank quarterly net profit declines 7.76 percent - May 10, 2012
- BGR Energy's Q1 sales and net profit down - Aug 03, 2012
- DLF quarterly profit dips marginally - Feb 01, 2011
- Tube Investments of India net down Rs.11.59 crore - Aug 06, 2012
- Tata Power net profit up 37 percent - Nov 12, 2010
- Axis Bank quarterly net profit rises 22 percent - Jul 17, 2012
- Larsen and Toubro Q3 net profit up 10.77 percent - Jan 17, 2011
- GAIL India Q1 net profit rises 11 percent - Jul 27, 2011
- Union Bank of India quarterly net profit up - May 09, 2012
- Indian Oil posts Rs.12,670 crore quarterly net profit - May 28, 2012