KZen Equities launches operations in IndiaJuly 8th, 2008 - 9:04 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, July 8 (IANS) KZen Equities, an Indian incorporated private investment advisory, launched its operations here Tuesday. The firm will help Indians invest outside the country in select global equity investment opportunities. Speaking at the launch, KZen chairman Kiran V. Patel said: “Our focus is to enable Indian investors to diversify their portfolio globally. Although the RBI (Reserve Bank of India) regulations have permitted overseas equity investments for sometime, actual investments have not really picked up due to lack of India-based service providers in this area.”
“Now an Indian investor can access the London Stock Exchange,” Patel said.
The company would provide service offerings in investment consulting in individual, foreign and high growth SME (small and medium enterprise) companies, and also offer investment opportunities in offshore mutual funds.
Indian investors will be allowed to invest up to $20,000 (Rs.860,000) every year in overseas assets. Over the past 10 years, the senior management of KZen has raised finances for more than 240 companies across the globe in various sectors.
- Geojit to lure Arab investors to Indian bourses - Jun 21, 2012
- India's apex court saves Vodafone $2.2-bn tax burden (Roundup) - Jan 20, 2012
- Rupee slide continues: hits new low of 54.60 against dollar (Lead) - May 17, 2012
- Singapore invites Indian investment in education and health - Jul 11, 2012
- Automatic approval to FDI in greenfield pharma projects to continue: RBI - Dec 12, 2011
- Reliance Mutual looking for foreign partners to go global - Oct 02, 2011
- ISB event to provide start-up businesses access to funding - Dec 01, 2011
- Reliance Asset Management Malaysia is investment manager of Shariah Growth Fund - May 28, 2011
- Tulip Telecom offers on-demand cloud storage services - May 03, 2012
- India raises overseas investment limit in government, corporate bonds (Lead) - Jun 25, 2012
- India raises overseas investment limit in government bonds (Roundup) - Jun 25, 2012
- Reliance Mutual Fund launches gold savings fund - Feb 09, 2011
- Volkswagen granted non-banking finance licence - Mar 28, 2011
- India eases investing norms for foreign firms - Mar 31, 2011
- Zuma says India an important growth partner to South Africa - Jun 03, 2010
Tags: bank of india, equity investment, equity investments, global equity, indian investors, investment consulting, investment opportunities, kiran, kzen, launch, london stock exchange, mumbai, offshore mutual funds, overseas equity, private investment, rbi, reserve bank of india, senior management, service offerings, small and medium enterprise