Kothari Sugars and Chemicals Ltd chooses Sugar@Sathguru resource planning for its operationsNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:26 am ICT by admin
The solution integrates complete business requirements of a sugar mill and ensures absolute automation of various user process requirements.
The application ensures minimum redundancy of data entry, thereby improving speed and ease of operations.
This easily customizable module facilitates easy adoption at user level without much of customization.
Speaking on the occasion, K. Ragunathan, Director of Sathguru Management Consultants said, “Our application is designed to meet the ever increasing demands of the sugar industry. We are thrilled to provide our proven solution to Kothari Sugars, one of the pioneers in the sugar industry. We would be implementing all the ten modules present in our ERP.” (ANI)
- World chess champ Anand launches Ramco OnDemand ERP 2.0 in Delhi - Sep 09, 2010
- Australian mining firm picks Wipro for IT solution - Jun 15, 2012
- Ramco Systems launches enterprise software - Jun 15, 2011
- Aditya Birla Minacs to market Epicor's ERP solutions - Jun 14, 2011
- Indian Navy launches healthcare management system - Aug 30, 2012
- Thinksoft bags Rs.5-crore RBI order for testing solution - Dec 23, 2011
- Sonata Software forms joint venture in Qatar - Dec 21, 2011
- Uniken India implements secure internet banking solution for Bank of India - Jun 03, 2010
- AT&T introduces the Motorola ES400, a durable device designed for business - Oct 06, 2010
- Microland to offer cloud solutions with Microsoft - Apr 06, 2012
- Intel chips to power servers for cloud computing - Jul 15, 2011
- EMC Data solution to automate government work - May 03, 2012
- Over 80 percent mid-size firms do not use advance ERP - Sep 26, 2010
- Netmagic unveils cloud 2.0, India's first web-based on-demand utility computing cloud service - May 27, 2010
- Indian IT firm Ramco enters Bangladesh market - Dec 13, 2010
Tags: adoption, automation, business requirements, chemicals ltd, customizable, customization, data entry, industry research, kothari sugars, management consultants, minimum redundancy, one of the pioneers, proven solution, resource planning, sugar industry, sugar mill, undertaking