Kolkata, Ranchi and Port Blair on Go-Air network soonSeptember 29th, 2011 - 6:25 pm ICT by IANS
Kolkata, Sep 29 (IANS) Low-fare domestic airline GoAir will add Kolkata, Port Blair and Ranchi to its network from Oct 8, with daily flights to various destinations, a company spokesman said Thursday.
The launch of the three new destinations comes as part of the airline’s growth strategy and strengthens its existing network by flying to 21 destinations with 588 weekly flights, the spokesman said in a media release.
The airline recently announced the purchase of 72 next generation A320 NEO aircraft.
In West Bengal, the airline currently flies to Bagdogra in the northern part of the state.
From Kolkata, the airlines would take passengers to Delhi and Port Blair.
- GoAir orders Pratt & Whitney engines for 72 Airbus aircraft - Feb 15, 2012
- Air India cancels 14 flights from Kolkata - Apr 30, 2011
- Air India starts Delhi-Port Blair flight - Oct 03, 2011
- Go Air in talks with European carriers for maintenance work - Apr 19, 2012
- Air India extends promotional airfare scheme till May 19 (Lead) - May 12, 2011
- IndiGo to buy 180 Airbus aircraft for $15 billion (Lead) - Jan 12, 2011
- Eight flights cancelled in Kolkata - Apr 28, 2011
- IndiGo to buy 180 Airbus aircraft for $15 billion (Roundup) - Jan 12, 2011
- IndiGo to buy 180 Airbus aircraft for $15 billion (Second Lead) - Jan 12, 2011
- Emirates cuts fares on select destinations - Jul 18, 2012
- Tiger Airways Hyderabad-Singapore flight from September - Jul 02, 2012
- Air India to lose Kathmandu-Kolkata monopoly - Aug 25, 2010
- GoAir orders 72 aircraft from Airbus - Jun 16, 2011
- Air India increases number of Delhi-Goa flights - Dec 02, 2011
- Air India operates 216 domestic flights, lower fares to continue (Lead) - May 10, 2011