Kingfisher Airlines conferred ‘5 - Star Airline Status’March 5th, 2008 - 4:30 pm ICT by admin
Mumbai, Mar 5 (ANI/Business Wire India): Kingfisher Airlines has been conferred the ‘5 - Star Airline Status’, the most recognized and prestigious award that honors airline Product and Service Quality Excellence, by Skytrax, the world’s leading, independent travel forum and air travel information organization.
The Skytrax survey is an independent survey conducted without any influence or communication to the airlines and is recognized as one of the most reliable ranking systems for airlines across the world.
The survey is conducted amongst all certified airlines in the world irrespective of size or nationality and every airline is ranked on the basis of the “delivered” front-line Product and Service quality - with Star Ranking levels representing “international” product and service standards. Star Ratings reflect the reality of delivered product and service supplied to customers.
Commenting on the honor, a visibly elated Dr. Vijay Mallya, Chairman & CEO, Kingfisher Airlines said, “Being recognized by Skytrax is an honor and we would like to thank our valued guests who chose to fly Kingfisher Airlines! It is gratifying to see that our approach of providing our guests with a delightful and unique flying experience has been recognized. ”
The verdict of the research summary from Skytrax states that the young airline that has already captured the hearts of millions of Indians has been developed around the ethos of delivering the highest standards of customer service - a very well balanced product is now in place for Indian domestic routes, and standards of service delivery are extremely well ranked.
The real winning factor for Kingfisher Airlines is the quality of service being provided to its guests.
The Kingfisher Airlines staff delivers high standards of service efficiency, and in a sincere and charming manner that makes the airline stand out from the rest.
Kingfisher Airlines has also been ranked India’s No.1 airline in 4 independent surveys and is now the second largest airline in the country in under three years of launch. Kingfisher Airlines recently announced daily non-stop flights connecting Chennai with Trivandrum.
With the launch of these new services, Kingfisher Airlines will have 238 departures a day with a route network serving 41 destinations with a fleet of 39 brand new aircraft.
The total number of weekly flights operated by Kingfisher Airlines across its entire route network goes up to 1656 with 17 flights operating out of Chennai. (ANI)
- Kingfisher, Finnair voted among best carriers - May 30, 2010
- Kingfisher to join oneworld airline alliance from February - Dec 19, 2011
- Finnair bags the award for best customer satisfaction - Jun 25, 2011
- Finnair retains its four-star rating by Skytrax - Apr 13, 2012
- Finnair adjudged best north European airline for third year - Jul 13, 2012
- Kingfisher ties-up with American Airlines - Nov 03, 2011
- Kingfisher Airlines launches flights from Chennai to Tiruchirapalli - Apr 21, 2008
- Five Panasonic Customers Honored for Best In-flight Entertainment - Apr 07, 2009
- Kingfisher to curtail flights - Nov 08, 2011
- Kingfisher to join Oneworld alliance of global airlines - Feb 23, 2010
- Qatar Airways declared official airline partner for Indian Business Leaders Summit and Golf Tourname - Oct 06, 2010
- Air Canada voted 'Best in North America' - May 21, 2010
- Kingfisher 1,000 percent safe: Mallya - Jan 07, 2012
- Kingfisher Airlines gets 5-star rating from Skytrax - Mar 05, 2008
- Go Air in talks with European carriers for maintenance work - Apr 19, 2012
Tags: air travel, business wire, dr vijay mallya, independent survey, independent travel, India, information organization, kingfisher, kingfisher airlines, nationality, prestigious award, quality excellence, service quality, star airline, star ratings, travel forum, travel information