Keshub Mahindra to retire Aug 8May 30th, 2012 - 7:49 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, May 30 (IANS) Mahindra & Mahindra Chairman Keshub Mahindra will retire Aug 8 and hand over the baton to his nephew, Anand Mahindra, the present vice-chairman and managing director of the $15.4 billion conglomerate, the company announced here Wednesday.
The board of Mahindra and Mahindra (M&M;) Ltd has unanimously appointed Anand Mahindra as chairman and managing director of the company with effect from the conclusion of the AGM scheduled Aug 8, 2012.
The appointment came in the wake of Keshub Mahindra expressing his wish to retire. The board has requested him to accept the position of Chairman Emeritus.
- Keshub Mahindra retires in Aug 8, Anand to take over (Lead) - May 30, 2012
- Mahindra and Mahindra's Q4 net up 44.17 percent - May 30, 2012
- Mahindra Satyam, Tech Mahindra merger likely in 8-9 months - Apr 24, 2012
- M&M; mulls Rs.4,000 crore investment in Tamil Nadu - Jun 01, 2012
- Infosys names K.V. Kamath as new chairman (Third Lead) - Apr 30, 2011
- No decision on Keshub Mahindra in a hurry: Khurshid - Aug 01, 2010
- Air India sacks senior official, sets up panel on fate of another - Nov 18, 2010
- HCL founder Shiv Nadar to head IIT-Kharagpur's board - Apr 07, 2011
- Mahindra Satyam, Tech Mahindra Ltd merge - Mar 21, 2012
- Bill Gates wishes Murthy as he retires from Infosys - Aug 20, 2011
- Air India to sell four aged freighter aircraft - Nov 18, 2010
- Mahindra launches premium sports utility vehicle XUV500 - Sep 29, 2011
- Infosys braces to face twin challenges of clients - Jun 09, 2012
- Co-founder Narayana Murthy bids adieu to Infosys - Aug 19, 2011
- Stage set for Mahindra Satyam's merger - Mar 20, 2012