Kerala IT firm gets two more foreign airline clientsApril 10th, 2009 - 1:41 pm ICT by IANS
Thiruvananthapuram, April 10 (IANS) Later this year, Air New Zealand and Austrian Airlines will start using iCargo CRA, a revenue accounting solution for cargo carrying airlines developed by the city-based IBS Software Services.
“iCargo CRA is built on proven new-generation technology and application architecture. Being a cost-effective and simple to implement solution, it can be easily interfaced to effectively work with any airline cargo system,” the Technopark-headquartered IBS said in a statement.
The company said the “success saga” of iCargo began in April 2008 as Japan’s Nippon Cargo Airlines opted for the solution.
Now, India’s leading private carrier Kingfisher Airlines and Kazakhstan’s Air Astana have also begun using iCargo.
Low-cost Indian airline SpiceJet recently began using IBS’ new generation cargo management system, iCargo Lite.
Besides two development centres in Kerala, IBS operates out of 14 business centres in the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and Africa.
- Tokyo airport uses Kerala IT firm solution for cargo operation - Nov 03, 2010
- Kerala firm inks deal with Italian cargo airline - May 26, 2011
- Ireland's leading airline opts for Indian solution - Oct 10, 2011
- JetBlue Airways adopts Kerala IT company's solution - Jun 21, 2010
- Kerala IT firm wins global air cargo award - Sep 06, 2012
- Technopark IT firm wins 'excellence in Air Cargo' award - Mar 02, 2011
- Kerala firm's IT solution to power South African Airways - Feb 21, 2011
- Olympic Air implements Kerala IT firm's solution - Jan 11, 2010
- Delhi-based Aryan Cargo opts for IBS solution - Feb 02, 2010
- Australian airline Qantas using Kerala IT firm's solution - Jun 10, 2010
- IBS successfully implemented 55 solutions in 2010: CEO - Jan 26, 2011
- Polish Airlines opts for Technopark IT firm's software - Aug 09, 2012
- Cathay Pacific opts for Kerala IT firm's solution - Feb 07, 2011
- IBS Software wins 'IT systems provider' award - Feb 09, 2010
- Russian airline chooses Kerala IT firm's solution - Aug 18, 2009
Tags: accounting solution, air astana, air new zealand, airline cargo, airline clients, application architecture, asia pacific, austrian airlines, business centres, cargo management, cargo system, cra, europe asia, generation technology, indian airline, kingfisher, nippon cargo airlines, private carrier, revenue accounting, spicejet