Kerala IT firm bags $12 mn fundingJune 26th, 2012 - 5:09 pm ICT by IANS
Kochi, June 26 (IANS) Kerala-based IT firm Visual IQ, Tuesday announced that it has received $12 million in funding from Boston-based Volition Capital and San Francisco-based Fog City Capital.
Visual IQ is headquartered in Boston and has its registered office at Infopark, the IT campus in Kochi. It is a subsidiary of Visual IQ Inc.
Visual IQ produces among the world’s most powerful cross-channel marketing intelligence software products.
The Visual IQ-hosted IQ Intelligence Suite reveals cross channel performance insights hidden deep within companies’ marketing data and provides actionable recommendations to improve marketing effectiveness.
In a press release, the company said the new funds will be used to fuel the company’s product innovation and sales growth.
“Visual IQ’s technology is solving a truly daunting problem facing marketers today on how to optimize an increasingly complex multi-channel marketing ecosystem,” said Sean Cantwell, partner of Volition Capital, who will join the Visual IQ board.
Visual IQ currently manages over US$ 5 billion in media spending on behalf of its clients, which include two of the top three national advertisers, as well as two of the top three agency holding groups.
Manu Mathew, Visual IQ co-founder and CEO, said the partnership would be critical as they work to maintain their clear market leadership position and aspire to do even greater things in the years to come.
- Visual IQ launches the latest tool for advertisers - Feb 15, 2012
- Visual IQ strengthens its team to help online and offline clients in marketing tools - Mar 05, 2010
- Facebook selects Kerala IT firm for programme - May 31, 2012
- Kochi IT park sets up helpline - Sep 23, 2011
- Kochi Infopark readies for second phase - Oct 12, 2011
- Hungama is Facebook's Preferred Marketing Developer - May 10, 2012
- IBM acquires Sterling Commerce from AT&T for $1.4 billion - May 25, 2010
- US Consul General McIntyre visits Kerala Infopark - Jun 14, 2012
- Innovation centre to be set up at Infopark - Feb 07, 2011
- Wen Jiabao gets US award - Mar 03, 2012
- Nigerian bank deploys Infosys' Finacle software - Apr 16, 2012
- Kerala IT floats global RFPs to build Kochi Infopark-II - Apr 30, 2010
- Infosys inducts four new directors - Jun 11, 2011
- Oracle sets up office in Technopark in Kerala - Apr 18, 2011
- Kochi's web TV firm signs deal with LA company - Feb 04, 2011
Tags: actionable recommendations, cantwell, channel performance, co founder, cross channel, ecosystem, fog city capital, intelligence software, intelligence suite, iq, manu, market leadership position, marketers, marketing intelligence, mathew, multi channel marketing, national advertisers, product innovation, software products, volition