Keane announces industry academia partnership programNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:51 am ICT by admin
“Keane strongly believes in recruiting promising students from campuses and grooming them towards becoming an integral part of the IT fraternity, thereby creating future leaders. We look forward to increasing industry-academia interactions that will be of mutual benefit for all stake holders”, said Raja Sekharan, Senior Vice President, Campus Relations, Keane India.
Based on the history of existing relationships and performance of students that Keane has recruited in the past few years, the program has been segmented into three main categories - platinum, gold and silver partnership.
Keane will support all these colleges with a view to enhance the quality of education to Engineering students, thus enabling better employability of students in the IT industry.
Keane reiterated its commitment towards nurturing young talent by announcing new platinum partnerships with 14 colleges in South India.
Moving forward, out of 250 engineering colleges recognized by Keane, a total of 30 more colleges have been nominated for platinum partnership while the remaining have been classified as gold and silver partners. (ANI)
- Samsung to offer scholarships to IIM-A students - Jun 02, 2011
- Technopark-TBIC to bridge industry-academia gap - Mar 23, 2011
- Tackling the 'graduate but unemployable' syndrome in India - Jan 25, 2012
- ONGC refuels Tezpur Varsity's Centre for Petroleum Biotechnology - May 04, 2010
- Europe Asia Business School launches Mumbai campus - Dec 20, 2010
- 'Major talent for Indian IT industry untapped' - Nov 11, 2010
- Oz govt. launches its new 'Study Melbourne' website in Hindi - Apr 15, 2011
- Declare 2012 as year of 'Proud to be Skilled Indian' (Comment) - Dec 25, 2011
- Engineering students vandalize vehicles in Gurgaon - Sep 06, 2012
- Infosys partners with Singapore varsity for staff training - Sep 13, 2011
- MTNL inks pact with Welingkar to train talent for telecom industry - Sep 07, 2012
- USA-India business award for US researcher - Jun 29, 2012
- India's first telecom business incubator in Kerala - Oct 27, 2011
- How healthy is your school? Chandigarh to show way - Jul 21, 2011
- CTU Online Learning Programs Makes Education More Virual - Oct 25, 2010
Tags: academia, campus initiatives, campus relations, employability, engineering colleges, engineering students, gold and silver, have been nominated, keane, moving forward, mutual benefit, partnership program, platinum gold, promising students, quality of education, raja, senior vice president, silver partners, south india, stake holders