Kappa, Bossini and Springfield launch their promotions for DiwaliNovember 14th, 2007 - 8:12 am ICT by admin
Kappa, the Italian fashion sportswear brand has launched the “Viva Italia” promo for Diwali. Consumers, who buy Kappa apparel worth Rs. 1000 or more can take the Kappa quiz and win TVS Apache RTR 160 bikes , a holiday across 7 cities in Italy, Nokia 7500 Prism phones or a month’s supply of free pizza. The offer is valid across all the 12 Lifestyle stores in the country, at all the 9 Kappa exclusive stores and at select Central stores till November 11, 2007.
Kappa exclusive stores are located at Bangalore, New Delhi, Noida, Mumbai and Pune.
Bossini - ‘Great Indian Holidays’ promotion
Bossini - an International casual wear brand has launched an exciting promotion called the “Bossini Great Indian Holiday”. Consumers can buy Bossini merchandise worth Rs.1000/- and more, take the Bossini quiz and win themselves a holiday to any of the top 22 holiday destinations in India for 2 nights / 3 days. Some of the destinations are Goa, Corbett, Darjeeling, Gangtok etc. The offer is valid across all the 12 Lifestyle stores in the country, at all the 21 Bossini exclusive stores and at select Central stores till 11th November.
Bossini stores are located at Bangalore, Mumbai, New Delhi, Noida, Hyderabad, Chennai, Ludhiana, Lucknow and Pune.
Springfield - ‘Party with Springfield at Ibiza’ promotion
Springfield - the European fashion brand has launched an irresistible offer called “Party at Ibiza”. All one needs to do to party at Ibiza in Spain is to buy Springfield merchandise worth Rs. 1000/- or more; take the Springfield quiz and if lady luck smiles, they could be head banging with a friend at the undisputed party destination of the world - Ibiza - for 3 days and 4 nights!
The offer is available at the Springfield counters at the 4 Lifestyle stores in Bangalore, Chennai, Pune and Noida, at the Springfield Exclusive store at Atria Mall, Mumbai and at select Central stores till November 11th.
Speaking about the festive offers, Fazle Naqvi, Executive Director, LMG Brands India (P) Ltd. said, “Diwali shopping is a ritual in India and consumers are on the lookout for getting more out of their Diwali shopping. The range and style available at Kappa, Bossini and Springfield are unmatched and of International standard. The Diwali promotions for each of the 3 brands give the consumer an added incentive to splurge on these brands this Diwali.” (ANI)
- Amigo Sport launches FIFA official collection in India - Jun 11, 2010
- Patna emerging luxe centre in eastern India - Sep 12, 2011
- Sahara enters FMCG retail biz on I-day - Aug 13, 2012
- Social networking sites drive Hidesign to tier-II cities - Mar 10, 2011
- Reliance Brands to open 37 more stores by December - Mar 08, 2011
- DLF Brands to open 10 lifestyle multi-brand retail stores - May 24, 2012
- Goair flies new aircraft on Goa-Bangalore service - Aug 22, 2012
- Fashion house Louis Vuitton to display Hindu motifs worldwide during December - Dec 08, 2010
- New portal to help track neighbourhood deals, discounts - Nov 22, 2011
- Shirts, jackets, sofa covers sell in name of F1 - Oct 26, 2011
- Sabyasachi to design exclusive clothes for Wills Lifestyle - Apr 06, 2011
- 'International designers won't affect Indian brands' - Apr 20, 2012
- Selling fashion the pop-up way (With Images) - Jun 12, 2012
- Pakistani designers take back bagfuls of business - and memories - Apr 16, 2012
- 40 entries for Monsoon Challenge Rally - Jul 18, 2012
Tags: bangalore, bossini, chennai, consumers, diwali, fashion, kappa, lady luck smiles, launch, lifestyle stores, mumbai, New Delhi, noida, nokia 7500, pune, quiz, sportswear brand, viva italia, win tvs, worth rs