JSW Steel’s net falls 1.35 percentOctober 26th, 2010 - 6:20 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Oct 26 (IANS) Steel manufacturer JSW Steel Ltd Tuesday reported a marginal decline of 1.35 percent in its net profit for the second quarter of the current fiscal, which stood at Rs.445.44 crore as compared to Rs.451.54 crore for the quarter ended Sep 30, 2009.
While the total income of the company increased by 29.69 percent to reach Rs.5,939.28 crore in the second quarter from Rs.4,579.28 crore in the like period of 2009.
According to the company, its net sales in the second quarter grew 25 percent, its highest ever at Rs.5,712.84 crore as against Rs.4,553.88 crore in the second quarter of 2009.
The company said it had pre-paid loans worth Rs.2,330 crore in the quarter ended Sep 30, and it was planning to further pre-pay Rs.570 crore in the third quarter.
The consolidated results of the diversified group reported an increase of 16 percent in its net profit at Rs.373.26 crore from Rs.322.75 crore in the second quarter of 2009.
The total income also grew by 28 percent and stood at Rs.6,135.57 crore for the quarter ended Sep 30 as compared to Rs.4,756.54 crore in the like period of last year.
- JSW Steel posts Rs.669.32 crore Q2 net loss - Nov 14, 2011
- Jindal Steel and Power Ltd's Q2 net up 57 percent - Oct 26, 2010
- Jet Airways second quarter net profit at Rs.12.4 crore - Oct 29, 2010
- GAIL's second quarter net profit up 29.48 percent - Nov 03, 2010
- SAIL Q2 net profit declines 54.6 percent - Nov 03, 2011
- PNB Q2 profit rises 16 percent to Rs.1,074.54 crore - Oct 28, 2010
- HDFC Bank net profit up 31.48 percent - Oct 19, 2011
- M & M's Q2 net profit up 7.90 percent - Oct 29, 2010
- Tata Motors third quarter net profit up 40.47 percent - Feb 14, 2012
- TVS Motor's Q2 net profit up 40 percent - Nov 03, 2011
- HDFC Bank net profit rises 32.7 percent - Oct 19, 2010
- Hero Honda's second quarter profit down 15.32 percent - Oct 29, 2010
- Power Grid's third quarter profit up 21.18 percent - Feb 08, 2011
- Bosch Ltd second quarter profit rises 21.17 percent - Oct 26, 2010
- GAIL's second quarter net up 18.50 percent - Oct 24, 2011