JSW Steel posts Rs.669.32 crore Q2 net lossNovember 14th, 2011 - 7:18 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Nov 14 (IANS) JSW Steel Monday reported consolidated net loss of Rs.669.32 crore for the quarter ended Sep 30 on account of foreign exchange loss.
The company had posted a net profit of Rs.373.26 crore during the same period of the previous fiscal, the company said in a regulatory filing.
The total income stood at Rs.8,144.26 crore during the quarter under review as against Rs.5,972.20 crore during the same period of the previous fiscal.
The net loss incurred by JSW Ispat during the quarter stood at Rs.345.30 crore, including an exceptional forex translation loss of Rs.95.23 crore.
At the Bombay Stock Exchange, the shares of the company closed 2.34 percent lower at Rs.656.85.
- JSW Steel's net falls 1.35 percent - Oct 26, 2010
- Srei Infra's Q3 net slips by 51.8 percent - Feb 03, 2012
- HDFC quarterly net profit rises 10 percent - Jan 12, 2012
- JSW Steel quarterly net profit rises 16 percent - May 16, 2011
- SpiceJet's third quarter net loss at Rs.39.26 crore - Feb 06, 2012
- Bharti Airtel quarterly net income down 28 percent (Lead) - May 02, 2012
- Punjab National Bank quarterly net profit rises - May 04, 2011
- Idea Cellular's second quarter net down 48.5 percent - Oct 21, 2011
- Kingfisher Airlines third quarter loss at Rs.444 crore - Feb 16, 2012
- Indian Oil posts Rs.12,670 crore quarterly net profit - May 28, 2012
- Idea Cellular quarterly net profit rises 32 percent - Jul 23, 2012
- Tata Teleservices has Rs.80 crore net profit in 2010-11 - Apr 26, 2011
- Idea Cellular quarterly net profit declines 12 percent - Jul 29, 2011
- JSW Steel Q1 net profit up 65 percent - Jul 26, 2011
- Tata Teleservices: Net loss is Rs.119.32 crore - Jul 26, 2011