Jon Bon Jovi sued for $400 billion!October 13th, 2008 - 7:00 pm ICT by ANI
London, Oct 13 (ANI): American singer Jon Bon Jovi is being sued for 400billion dollars over copycat issues.
The claim was made by Boston musician Samuel Steele, who says that Jovi used his lyrics in his song ”I Love This Town”, according to TMZ.
Steele is ready to take his claim that Bon Jovi used the lyrics from his Boston Red Sox album entitled (Man I Really) Love This Team to court.
The front man of a band called The Chelsea City Council believes that Bon Jovi had heard his song while campaigning in Boston for presidential candidate John Kerry in 2004, the Daily Telegraph reported. (ANI)
- Bon Jovi sued over lyrics - Oct 12, 2008
- Bon Jovi won't judge 'American Idol' - Jul 20, 2012
- Jon Bon Jovi: Still Rules The Chart But Has To Deal With Orders From Record Company - Dec 22, 2010
- I'd love to come to India again: Jon Bon Jovi (Interview) - Dec 24, 2010
- Bon Jovi and Halle Berry to Star as Lovers in New Film - Jan 26, 2011
- Lyrics of Bon Jovi's 'Work For The Working Man' track hanging on White House walls - Nov 08, 2009
- Jon Bon Jovi performs despite knee injury - Jun 20, 2011
- Bon Jovi axes manager Jack Rovner - Jun 21, 2010
- Jon Bon Jovi: What Keeps Him Away From Politics? - Nov 30, 2010
- Jon Bon Jovi Rocks On After Painful Injury On Stage! - Jul 12, 2010
- Why Jon Bon Jovi dumped Diane Lane - Sep 15, 2010
- Bon Jovi mad over not making to the Forbes top celebrity lists - Jul 26, 2010
- Bon Jovi keeps playing after injuring calf muscle onstage - Jul 13, 2010
- Bon Jovi's Performance Subdued By Rihanna In Madrid - Nov 08, 2010
- Lady Gaga ventures into the Country genre with 'Born This Way' - Mar 28, 2011
Tags: american singer, bon jovi, boston red sox, campaigning, chelsea, daily telegraph, front man, john kerry, jon bon jovi, london, lyrics, musician, presidential candidate john kerry, samuel steele, tmz