Jolies new tattoos reveal birthplace of her twinsOctober 6th, 2008 - 2:37 pm ICT by ANI
London, Oct 6 (ANI): Angelina Jolie showed off her new body art during the New York premiere of her new film, The Changeling.
Jolie was sporting two new tattoos on her upper arm - denoting the map coordinates of the birthplace of her twins, a boy and girl named Knox and Vivienne in Nice, France in July, reports the Sun.
Her other tattoos show the latitude and longitudes of her other children Maddox, Zahara, Shiloh and Pax Thien, in Cambodia, Ethiopia, Namibia and Vietnam.
Meanwhile, Jolie admitted that the abduction theme of her latest film scared her for her kids.
The film, directed by Clint Eastwood, is set in 1920s Los Angeles and follows the story of a mother whose young son is kidnapped.
While walking the red carpet, Jolie told reporters that the theme forced her to contemplate a parent’’s worst nightmare. (ANI)
- Jolie plans Africa trip with kids - Aug 01, 2011
- Is Jolie's 7th arm tattoo a tribute to Pitt or new child? - Apr 06, 2011
- Brangelina's son taking pilot lessons - Feb 07, 2012
- Brangelina's kids don't find them cool - Dec 09, 2011
- Raising six kids tougher than action stunts: Pitt - Sep 08, 2012
- Kids tell Pitt, Jolie to settle down - Sep 22, 2011
- Jolie cherishes motherhood - Jan 31, 2012
- Pitt's mom shops for Shiloh, upsets Jolie - Jul 18, 2012
- Pitt under pressure to marry - Sep 23, 2011
- Brangelina have nicknames for each other - Sep 08, 2012
- Shiloh wants to be a boy: Jolie - Jun 29, 2010
- Motherhood brings immense happiness to Jolie - Jul 09, 2012
- Pitt, Jolie to buy $40 mn Italian home? - Sep 09, 2010
- Our kids not allowed to Google us: Pitt - Jan 30, 2012
- Refugees improved Jolie's parenting skills - Oct 05, 2011
Tags: 1920s, abduction, angelina jolie, body art, cambodia, changeling, clint eastwood, latitude and longitudes, maddox, namibia, new film, nice france, pax thien, red carpet, shiloh, upper arm, vivienne, worst nightmare, york premiere, zahara