Jodie Fisher Is “Surprised And Saddened” By Mark Hurd’s DismissalAugust 9th, 2010 - 8:02 pm ICT by GD
By Gina Gomez
Aug 9, (THAINDIAN NEWS) The business world was stunned by the news of Hewlett-Packard CEO Mark Hurd’s resignation on Friday. The former CEO of Hewlett-Packard resigned after 5 years of his service from his post when Jodie Fisher allegedly complained of sexual harassment. However, HP did not find out any sexual harassment evidence but the reports said that Mark Hurd filed inaccurate expense reports in order to conceal her identity. The former CEO was forced to resign from his post as a result of it. The woman concerned, Jodie Fisher released her statement yesterday saying that she feels sorry Mark Hurd had to resign because of the incident.
Jodie Fisher, who appeared in NBC reality show “Age of Love” on 2007 did not come to the forefront before yesterday. However, yesterday she released a statement to reputed media sources through her attorney Gloria Allred where she said that she is “surprised and saddened” by the incident. The former actress who is also an executive in a real state company denied any intimacy with Mark Hurd saying that she first met him in 2007 when he interviewed her for a contractor job at HP.
Jodie Fisher said that it was not her intention to make the former CEO lose his job. However, she wished Mark Hurd and his family good luck and refused to comment any further regarding the details of the allegations. She said that she had settled the issue outside the court with Mark Hurd “privately”. A reputed media source said that Mark Hurd agreed to pay Jodie Fisher but could not reveal the amount he paid.
- Jodie Fisher Denies Of Having "Intimate" Relationship With Mark Hurd - Aug 10, 2010
- Jodie Fisher is sad that Mark Hurd lost his job due to her disclosures - Aug 09, 2010
- HP files suit to block ex-CEO Hurd from taking president's job at Oracle - Sep 08, 2010
- Hewlett-Packard Co. CEO Mark Hurd Resigns As CEO - Aug 07, 2010
- Oracle CEO Larry Ellison Disapproves Of Mark Hurd's Exit - Aug 10, 2010
- 'Racy' movie star settles sex harassment case with ousted HP chief - Aug 09, 2010
- HP CEO may get $40 mn severance for illegitimate relations with contractor - Aug 10, 2010
- Hewlett-Packard Co. Stock Tumbles As CEO Mark Hurd Resigns - Aug 07, 2010
- HP CEO Mark Hurd resigns over sexual harassment charges - Aug 07, 2010
- Porn star involved in HP boss' sex scandal posed for Playboy - Aug 13, 2010
- Former HP CEO Mark Hurd Reaches Legal Settlement With Contractor - Aug 08, 2010
- Mark Hurd's Accuser Speaks Out Through Lawyer - Aug 08, 2010
- Mark Hurd's Resignation To Affect Hewlett-Packard Co. Shares - Aug 09, 2010
- HP sues Mark Hurd, Oracle to pay him annual salary of $950,000 plus 10 million in stock options - Sep 08, 2010
- HP sues ex-boss Hurd over Oracle move - Sep 08, 2010
Tags: age of love, allegations, attorney gloria allred, business world, ceo mark, ceo of hewlett packard, forefront, gina gomez, good luck, hewlett packard, intimacy, jodie fisher, mark hurd, media source, media sources, nbc, reality show, resignation, sexual harassment, sorry mark