Jharkhand hosts its first international trade fairFebruary 20th, 2012 - 12:13 am ICT by IANS
Ranchi, Feb 19 (IANS) A total of 375 companies are participating in the first international trade fair in Jharkhand that began in the state capital Ranchi Sunday.
Chief Minister Arjun Munda inaugurated the eight-day event organised by the state government in association with a trade event organization. The fair will conclude Feb 26.
The companies participating in the fair include ArcelorMittal, Tata Steel, SAIL, Samsung and Whirlpool. States like Bihar and Gujarat are also participating in the fair.
The information and public relations department (IPRD) of Jharkhand has also put up its stall at the fair.
- Jharkhand considering MoU renewal for ArcelorMittal steel plant - Aug 01, 2012
- Belgian trade union files complaint against ArcelorMittal - Feb 21, 2012
- Will Reliance official's killing hamper investment in Jharkhand? - Apr 07, 2011
- Munda to participate in 'India Show 2011' in Toronto - Oct 10, 2011
- Jharkhand to have film studio soon - Sep 12, 2012
- ArcelorMittal explores other Jharkhand sites for steel plant - Feb 22, 2010
- S&P; cuts ArcelorMittal ratings to junk status - Aug 03, 2012
- Ratan Tata meets Munda, discusses development - Mar 02, 2012
- ArcelorMittal Liberia announces first iron ore shipment - Mar 20, 2012
- Will strengthen rural bodies first, industrialisation later: Jharkhand CM (Interview) - Dec 23, 2010
- Jharkhand poised for higher industrial growth: Munda - Jan 09, 2012
- ArcelorMittal set to buy Canadian iron ore company for $433 million - Dec 16, 2010
- Mittal pullout: Jharkhand says it has no information - Oct 05, 2009
- No information on Mittal pullout, say Orissa, Jharkhand (Lead) - Oct 05, 2009
- ArcelorMittal, partner nearing absolute control of Baffinland - Feb 08, 2011