Jharkhand CM’s website to be made more effectiveJuly 23rd, 2012 - 8:06 pm ICT by IANS
Ranchi, July 23 (IANS) The grievances redressal website of Jharkhand Chief Minister Arjun Munda will be made more effective so that it meets people’s problems like ration card, health care and water supply among others, said an official Monday.
“The appacm.com will be made more effective. The website was initially designed for redressal of complaints about three department but we are getting complaints of various departments. Right now we are not happy with the progress, but it will be made more effective,” Jharkhand Information and Technology (IT) Secretary N.N. Sinha told reporters here Monday.
Arjun Munda had launched the aapkacm.com website in January this year to redress the grievances of the people. The state government is also running a call centre through which people could lodge their complaints.
According to Rajiv Bakshi, additional secretary at the Chief Minister’s Office (CMO) and nodal officer of appakcm.com, “till now 2,600 complaints have been received through appacm.com and 50 grievances have been redressed. We have been informed redressal of another 800 complaint but we have yet to verify them. If 800 is added, then 75 per cent complaints have been redressed”.
- Now, complain directly to Jharkhand chief minister - Jan 06, 2012
- Four JMM legislators boycott legislative party meeting - Oct 19, 2011
- Munda begins third leg of road check in Maoist areas - Jan 20, 2012
- Jharkhand bans sale, manufacturing of gutka - Jul 24, 2012
- Two Jharkhand cops suspended for misusing position - Sep 20, 2011
- Munda may skip Jan Chetna rally as Advani skirts Jharkhand - Oct 11, 2011
- Government unveils bill for time-bound public services - Nov 02, 2011
- Jharkhand to make law to seize corrupt officers' properties - Apr 28, 2012
- Bill to provide legal teeth to grievance redressal (Lead) - Aug 22, 2011
- Jharkhand wants industrial corridor like Delhi-Mumbai one - Aug 06, 2012
- Jharkhand to battle corruption - Dec 21, 2010
- Jharkhand wants honorary rank of Lt Colonel for Dhoni - Jun 22, 2011
- Jharkhand poised for higher industrial growth: Munda - Jan 09, 2012
- Jharkhand to get second 4,000 MW power plant - Jun 17, 2012
- Injured Munda to convene cabinet meeting May 17 - May 14, 2012