Jet to start Thiruvananthapuram-Sharjah flightJuly 27th, 2011 - 10:40 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, July 27 (IANS) Jet Airways Wednesday said that it will commence daily flights from Thiruvananthapuram to Sharjah from Oct 30.
“We believe this new route has the potential to serve the needs of our corporate and business traveLlers, especially from the South,” said Nikos Kardassis, chief executive, Jet Airways.
“The airline will deploy its state-of-the-art Boeing 737-800 aircraft on this new route, offering 16 Premiere and 138 Economy seats,” an airline statement said.
Currently, Jet operates a daily flight from Kochi to Sharjah while its other flights connect various Indian cities to 10 destinations in the Middle East.
- Jet adds two international flights, takes daily roster to 100 - Feb 14, 2011
- Jet Airways to increase Gulf flights from October - Aug 21, 2012
- 100th aircraft to join Jet Airways fleet - Nov 17, 2011
- Jet to fly daily on Delhi-Doha sector from Jan 21 - Dec 17, 2009
- Jet Airways launches Mumbai-Riyadh flight - Aug 06, 2009
- Jet Airways plans new service to Riyadh, Bangkok - Nov 08, 2011
- SpiceJet to start daily flights to Dubai - Jun 08, 2012
- Jet Airways to launch Mumbai-Riyadh flight Aug 6 - Jul 29, 2009
- SpiceJet connects Madurai to Delhi and Mumbai - Sep 27, 2010
- Spicejet to fly to Colombo, Kathmandu next month - Sep 07, 2010
- Flydubai doubles fleet - Aug 04, 2011
- Jet Airways to start direct Delhi-Milan flight Dec 5 - Sep 23, 2010
- Africa next target for Jet Airways with service to Johannesburg - Feb 16, 2010
- Air Austral, Okay Airways and Qatar Airways order new Boeing aircraft - Jul 21, 2010
- SpiceJet links Thiruvananthapuram to Hyderabad, Chennai - Oct 07, 2011