Jet to start daily flights to Dubai from Aug 23August 7th, 2008 - 7:11 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Aug 7 (IANS) India’s largest private airline, Jet Airways, will start daily flights to Dubai from Mumbai and Delhi from Aug 23, it said Thursday. In a regulatory statement, Jet said Dubai will be its 20th international destination and the sixth Gulf stop.
Jet Airways will be deploying Airbus 330-200 aircraft on the two routes. On the Mumbai leg, the flight will leave at 6.40 p.m. and arrive at 8.15 p.m. The return flight will depart Dubai at 9.45 p.m. and reach Mumbai at 2.15 a.m.
The Delhi-Dubai flight will leave the Indira Gandhi international airport at 6.40 p.m. and reach Dubai at 8.25 p.m, the return flight leaving Dubai at 10.55 p.m.
Inaugural fares of Rs.11,495 and Rs.8000 have been offered for return and one-way economy class. Besides, premier return fare has been set at Rs.24,940.
Jet Airways also has daily flights to Abu Dhabi, Kuwait, Bahrain, Muscat and Doha in the region.
- Jet adds two international flights, takes daily roster to 100 - Feb 14, 2011
- Jet Airways starts its daily flight to Dubai - Aug 23, 2008
- IndiGo begins international operations - Sep 01, 2011
- SpiceJet to start daily flights to Dubai - Jun 08, 2012
- Africa next target for Jet Airways with service to Johannesburg - Feb 16, 2010
- Two special Jet flights to Chandigarh for cricket match - Mar 29, 2011
- Jet Airways to start direct Delhi-Milan flight Dec 5 - Sep 23, 2010
- Flydubai launches Hyderabad-Dubai flights - Jun 15, 2011
- Jet to fly daily on Delhi-Doha sector from Jan 21 - Dec 17, 2009
- Jet Airways launches Mumbai-Kathmandu service - Dec 02, 2009
- IndiGo launches Dubai-Hyderabad daily flight - Aug 07, 2012
- Jet reschedules flights - Aug 10, 2011
- IndiGo readies to fly to Kathmandu - Jun 17, 2011
- Crash paralyses Mangalore airport - May 22, 2010
- Jet Airways to launch New Delhi-Hong Kong daily flight - Aug 24, 2009
Tags: abu dhabi, airbus 330 200, bahrain, doha, economy class, flights, inaugural fares, India, indira gandhi, indira gandhi international airport, international destination, jet airways, kuwait, mumbai, muscat, New Delhi, private airline, return flight