Jet to fly daily on Delhi-Doha sector from Jan 21December 17th, 2009 - 7:48 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Dec 17 (IANS) India’s leading private carrier Jet Airways Thursday announced daily flights on the Delhi-Doha sector from Jan 21.
The airline currently operates daily services to Doha from Mumbai and Kochi.
“Effective January 21, we will introduce our third daily service to Doha with the introduction of our services on the Delhi-Doha sector, aboard a state-of-the-art Boeing 737-800 aircraft,” the airlines said in a statement Thursday.
The airline said its Delhi-Doha daily flights will leave Delhi at 7.50 p.m. and arrive at Doha at 9.50 p.m. On return, it will leave at 10.50 p.m. and arrive at Delhi at 5 a.m. the following day. The schedule is based on local times at the stations.
In addition to Doha, Jet Airways flies from India to eight destinations in the Gulf, including Kuwait, Bahrain, Muscat, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Jeddah, Sharjah and Riyadh.
“Doha has been among the more popular destinations in Jet Airways’ international network,” said acting chief executive of the airline Nikos Kardassis.
“The launch of our daily services to Doha from Delhi will cater to the strong customer demand for direct flights on the route, and will also connect travellers from Doha to Jet Airways’ 61-destination network,” he said.
- Jet adds two international flights, takes daily roster to 100 - Feb 14, 2011
- Jet to start Thiruvananthapuram-Sharjah flight - Jul 27, 2011
- Jet Airways to start direct Delhi-Milan flight Dec 5 - Sep 23, 2010
- Africa next target for Jet Airways with service to Johannesburg - Feb 16, 2010
- 100th aircraft to join Jet Airways fleet - Nov 17, 2011
- Jet Airways launches Mumbai-Kathmandu service - Dec 02, 2009
- Jet to fly on Mumbai-Dhaka sector from Wednesday - Dec 22, 2009
- Jet Airways to connect Gulf with Dhaka via Mumbai - Aug 26, 2009
- Jet Airways joins Arab Air Carriers Organisation - May 30, 2011
- Jet Airways launches Mumbai-Riyadh flight - Aug 06, 2009
- Jet Airways to start Hyderabad-Dubai flight Sunday - Aug 13, 2009
- Jet Airways to increase Gulf flights from October - Aug 21, 2012
- Jet Airways in arrangement with European high-speed rail - Sep 15, 2011
- Jet to launch Kochi-Sharjah daily flight from Sep 1 - Jul 21, 2009
- Jet Airways plans new service to Riyadh, Bangkok - Nov 08, 2011
Tags: abu dhabi, boeing 737 800, boeing 737 800 aircraft, carrier jet, customer demand, destination network, direct flights, doha, jan 21, jeddah, jet airways, launch, local times, mumbai, muscat, New Delhi, nikos, private carrier, riyadh, sharjah